Gems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lynn's presenting right now....has she said something this evening?

Lynn's presenting right now....has she said something this evening?

Talk of it last night and it seems she has announced tonight she is staying. Has anyone heard anything. There are some funny goings on there lately!!!!!

Talk of it last night and it seems she has announced tonight she is staying. Has anyone heard anything. There are some funny goings on there lately!!!!!

I thought maybe someone was going, what with that new bloke coming in - althought i havent seen him yet, and dont know who he is. Perhaps she will be joining her old man on Rocks TV, which is a big plus for RT - now that they have both Rod and Matt. I dont think it will be very long, before we see a lot of the faces we know and love, leave. Sometimes it comes across in the presenting, they seem a little flat, and lacking in spirits - and then there are the ones who SCREAM and shout, sell, sell, sell (like being in the stock market! lol) flog it off by any means, which gems wasnt like several months ago! What with the shouting, hyper excitement and the screaming and the dreadful music, i cant watch it, it gives me a migraine - that and the gloomy atmosphere to boot. xxxx PS gems said Liv was back in October - I have only seen her twice in early october presenting, and Fi once - not seen hair or hide of either of them since - so wondering whats happening there??? xx

Latest posts

Back