Stacey (YBF) back with TSV on Dec 13th!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Irishbliss

Registered Shopper
Thought I would share this-

"Hey there, Girlfriends! Mark your calendars, my return to QVCUK is almost here! I'm very excited to announce, that I will be on QVCUK all day December 13th starting at midnight! I hope all my fabulous girlfriends will be able to tune in! We also have some very exciting updates planned for 2010 that I can't wait to share with you in the coming weeks! OXO – ybf, Stacey"

Glad she will be back...always enjoy the shows.

i have always liked Staceys make up range, i find it great value for money and very easy to use. BUT, lets hope that the tsv is not full of awful garish colours that only the young ( well i am 40 now :tongue2:) can wear. and please could it have more natural shades of lip stick and gloss in it? :flower:

YBF Beauty By Stacey TSV Sunday 13th December

It's about time. I've missed Stacey! :D

I'll have finished my Crimbo shopping by then so I'll be about ready for a pressie for me!

I used to love Models Prefer, and had a brilliant TSV from them some time ago, which came in a white ostrich leather look expanding vanity case. I must say, although I love watching Stacey and like her bare to made-up routine, I think alot of her products are no longer as good value for money. Does anyone else remember the heady days of MP? So many brilliant kits. Wish I had splurged more, but it was early days and I was a QVC virgin who took ages to pick up the phone...now I am the opposite! I still love the eyebrow pencils though! I will check out the TSV and see if I am tempted.

i'm looking forward to this. I think stacy is a great guest who is never afraid to show what she looks like without make up, dark circles and all. I think MP was better quality than YBF but her kits are always good value for money. I hope there's a bag with this one!!!

I like Stacey but her make up does nothing for me
I got some lip glosses once they were gloopy and garish and ended up in the bin

I used to love Models Prefer, and had a brilliant TSV from them some time ago, which came in a white ostrich leather look expanding vanity case. I must say, although I love watching Stacey and like her bare to made-up routine, I think alot of her products are no longer as good value for money. Does anyone else remember the heady days of MP? So many brilliant kits. Wish I had splurged more, but it was early days and I was a QVC virgin who took ages to pick up the phone...now I am the opposite! I still love the eyebrow pencils though! I will check out the TSV and see if I am tempted.

I had that kit too. I still have the nail varnishes and the eye make-up colours. It may be tie to throw them away...

I had that kit too. I still have the nail varnishes and the eye make-up colours. It may be tie to throw them away...

I bought two of those kits as presents for my mum and sister in law... still wish I had splashed out and bought one for myself.

MF white ostrich look case

Yes, I think it may have been a TSV in Nov 2007, possibly 2006. Anyway, I used most of those gorgeous products, and used to feel like a glamourpuss every time I opened that case. A few times, my sisters and SILs all came to me before major family occasions, and I did every one's make-up. I was in makeover heaven. :happy:

However, I chucked out what was left of the shadows a few months ago (a decluttering surge bought about by the arrival of a Bobbi Brown collection) but still had the lipsticks knocking around. One morning last week, I impulsively put one on, and within minutes one side of my mouth started twitching, and when I say twitching, I mean I could look in the mirror and actually see it contorting. I was driving to work, and felt really scared that I may be about to have a stroke! :sad:

Luckily, my mouth stopped twitching after about an hour, but those lipstciks were binned as soon as I got home. :whew2:

Now, just the case remains, and I keep in it all the make-up that I use regularly, which is alot!

I got the white vanity case as well but never really used the contents. Did love the chocolate flavoured lipstick and coconut flavoured lip gloss - still have it but not used it for a long time. She also did an MP lip liner set which was really good. I've not ben tempted to buy make up since then so I can't comment on YBF but never really liked the new name - to me a bit naff.

BUMP!! Anyone got any ideas about the YBF TSV? Someone on the YBF forum suggested that we might get the jewelled box that was a recent TSV on HSN, but after reading the customer reviews on HSN website i'm hoping we dont!! - there were some positive reviews too but customers generally thought the box and the makeup within was cheap and makeup difficult to get out of the box - most were very critical of the brushes supplied - described as "cheap tat". I'm still looking forward to seeing Stacey in UK again though.

Its sad but Stacey really does seem to be compromising on the quality of some of her YBF make-up packaging. I loved Models Prefer and I too still have the faux Ostritch make up case. The make-up is long gone but I find the case is excellent for keeping my B.E. in as it stays nice and flat.

Lets hope she delivers with the TSV.

I imagine it'll be the mega case that was on HSN a while back. Just looked a bit cheap to me although there was definitely a time I'd have jumped on it. MP was one of the few brands I'd stay up for to see the TSV and I'd nearly wet myself until it actually arrived! :cheeky:

I was reading the QVC community board the other day and someone asked about Stacey. Seems her US site for YBF has no makeup on it only the fashion range. Haven't looked myself as though I like watching her, the products are cheap rubbish. Oh I did buy when she first appeared on QVC so not just dissing her.

I still have the black case that preceded the white one (which I bought for my daughter) I used the black case make up when I got married in 2005- afriend who used to be a makeup artist did my and my DD's makeup and she was really impressed with the makeup and was going to look into buying some models prefer even though she was a huge lancome fan. I haven't been tempted to try the YBF as the reviews and you girls on here haven't been very keen. It's such a pity. Mind you I loved some of the Smashbox TSV's years ago-I loved the one that came in a sort of fold up black case and another with a brightly coloured plastic make up bag (2 of them.) The colours etc were perfect for me,but nothing I have ordered from them since has been any good for me.

I love stacey and loved her models prefer.I bought her first YBF TSV and wasn't that into it.although I shall tune in to see stacey and what the tsv has to offer,i doubt very much i will be buying

Possible TSV

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/64/228364.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/64/228364.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/64/228364.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/64/228364.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/64/228364.005

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/64/228364.006

8x 21.71g Eye Shadow Quads
2x 7g Lipsticks
2x 16.32g Lip Glosses
4x 7.8g Cheek Colours
1x 8g Neutralizing Pressed Powder