Stacey (YBF) back with TSV on Dec 13th!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are all Pre-F.A.R.T.S. my lovely, but it's true I really won't need any more make up for quite some time. I like to keep up to date though...:mysmilie_81:

I once tried to convince work to give me a make up allowance cos I have a professional image to keep up - but they weren't having any of it! :mysmilie_17:

Hmmmm. Ok then, but 2 dozen? It's a good job you are a f.a.r.t now.:mysmilie_82:

Interesting the TSV did not sell out even at such a low price and deal.
Stacey said she could not make more of this collection HSN got 35,000 and QVC UK got the other 35,000. A low number for a beauty TSV too and still it did not sell out.

Are people no longer dazzled by the brand?

Hmmmm. Ok then, but 2 dozen? It's a good job you are a f.a.r.t now.:mysmilie_82:

I know - innit?! :mysmilie_17:

Bobbi Brown used to bring out a new palette and I used to buy it. After a while though, they started coming out more frequently and it seemed almost as if there was two or three new ones every pay day instead of one every quarter so I stopped being so excited about them. The last one I bought was Mauve and that was aaaaaaages ago. That's not to say that they're aren't any that I want I'd just like to use one up before I buy any more! :mysmilie_81:

Interesting the TSV did not sell out even at such a low price and deal.
Stacey said she could not make more of this collection HSN got 35,000 and QVC UK got the other 35,000. A low number for a beauty TSV too and still it did not sell out.

Are people no longer dazzled by the brand?

It was great value but I FARTED because I didn't need anything. I would never use all of the lip and eye colours and those containers look so messy after a very short while.

Well I got in from work today and there was my tsv already! Thats not too bad for service :)

The box is bigger than it looked on the telly, and seemed better quality too so I'm pleased.

On the YBF village board the YBF team reckon that there are exciting changes ahead in the new year and I noticed that the cruise was still going ahead next year so she mustn't be going anywhere too fast.

I have only bought once from the YBF range but I still watched the shows...but this last visit I found Stacey so...well drab. Every time I have seen her recently her conversation is the same...like a constant repeat and nothing new or funny thrown in.

Hope all is well with her, she just does not have that 'fun factor' anymore.

Well I got in from work today and there was my tsv already! Thats not too bad for service :)

The box is bigger than it looked on the telly, and seemed better quality too so I'm pleased.

On the YBF village board the YBF team reckon that there are exciting changes ahead in the new year and I noticed that the cruise was still going ahead next year so she mustn't be going anywhere too fast.

I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it katyd :) The new business was set up at the beginning of the year so, for a new venture, she's been doing pretty well. It is always difficult at the start, but I am sure she has the skills, experience and personality to make a success of it. Good luck to her, all I can say.

I have only bought once from the YBF range but I still watched the shows...but this last visit I found Stacey so...well drab. Every time I have seen her recently her conversation is the same...like a constant repeat and nothing new or funny thrown in.

Hope all is well with her, she just does not have that 'fun factor' anymore.
Yes, I agree. She used to be so entertaining, even my DD would tune in if she was on especially if Pipa was presenting. It was hilarious!! Now just constant repetitive descriptions and hard selling. She seems quite desperate and has lost that 'girlfriend' friendliness. So sad, she was one of my favourites.

My TSV arrived today and I'm very happy with it. The box is rather swish and the make-up's not bad either! :mysmilie_701:
I had a play and some of the eyeshadows are lovely and gleamy with good pigment content, and I even like the lipsticks which are usually the first things I chuck out.
I was a bit iffy as I've never bought YBF products before but I'm happy. Phew!

My TSV arrived today and I'm very happy with it. The box is rather swish and the make-up's not bad either! :mysmilie_701:
I had a play and some of the eyeshadows are lovely and gleamy with good pigment content, and I even like the lipsticks which are usually the first things I chuck out.
I was a bit iffy as I've never bought YBF products before but I'm happy. Phew!

The reviews on the QVC website are very positive. Looks like it was a great deal and I bet that the rest of them sell out soon.

Latest posts

Back