No he didn't !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinklecut

Registered Shopper
Will someone please tell this twitchy bimbo (JF) that Rudyard Kipling did not create Kipling bags. She has just said it again. The blonde bimbo (Marie Antoinette or whatever) who forgot to put some clothes on this morning, didn't even correct her. So maybe its me who is wrong?

i know i have never heard so much inane babble in all my life. She spent the whole of the last hour laughing and giggling about whether she had an oyster card. "Yes i really do go on the bus" She said. Well why wouldn't you Jill? Are you so important that you'll get mobbed.

said with very posh accent: ( and tongue in cheek from me)
heavens, do you not feel sorry for the poor thing, having to use the peasants carridge with all those. Goodness really, I hope she gets danger money for doing that. Shame when one does not have ones personal chauffeur dropping one of at ones place of......, well what woulod one call that? Surely it would not be employment as surely one does not need a salary when one is in such a priviledged position.

OK, slighlty cheesed off with JF this morning, sorry:dull:

said with very posh accent: ( and tongue in cheek from me)
heavens, do you not feel sorry for the poor thing, having to use the peasants carridge with all those. Goodness really, I hope she gets danger money for doing that. Shame when one does not have ones personal chauffeur dropping one of at ones place of......, well what woulod one call that? Surely it would not be employment as surely one does not need a salary when one is in such a priviledged position.

OK, slighlty cheesed off with JF this morning, sorry:dull:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Tut.
Everyone knows that Rudyard Kipling did not create Kipling bags - I mean, nylon hadn't even been invented in those days.

Rudyard Kipling does, though, make exceedingly nice cakes.

What?

Why are you all looking at me like that?

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Tut.
Everyone knows that Rudyard Kipling did not create Kipling bags - I mean, nylon hadn't even been invented in those days.

Rudyard Kipling does, though, make exceedingly nice cakes.

What?

Why are you all looking at me like that?

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

I have it on good authority that he is Kathy Van Zealand's father. ;)Literally.

Is this QVC's answer to the Chuckle Brothers, only they are women.

Compared to those two, the Chuckle Brothers are funny. :cheeky:

Will someone please tell this twitchy bimbo (JF) that Rudyard Kipling did not create Kipling bags. She has just said it again. The blonde bimbo (Marie Antoinette or whatever) who forgot to put some clothes on this morning, didn't even correct her. So maybe its me who is wrong?

No, you're not wrong Crinklecut. This took all of 5 seconds to research :22:

Kipling was actually named after the Rudyard Kipling, the author of the famous work "The Jungle Book", which brings us to why they attach a monkey key ring to all their Kipling handbags, Kipling backpacks and Kipling luggage. It soon became a collector's item, and there's even been someone with no less than 425 monkey key-rings!

http://www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk/

:flower:

i managed to endure about 30 secs of this show earlier, it was the sparkly 'glam' bag being sold & JF was nearly wetting herself with how 'fabulous, wonderful, great' the bloomin' thing was - along with who's our stylist today? i NEED that whole outfit, it's just fabulous!

when she started with "this would be wonderful for those xmas parties, but for new year i always like to find something new..." etc (or words to that effect), i hit the off button.

i know they're flogging stuff, but please, at least try to make some of the spiel useful/interesting & not 'from the POV of an air-head'!

(or perhaps QVC viewers do have copius amounts of spare cash to buy absolutely anything & everything that takes their fancy? the amount of tat i see literally flying out of the warehouse, i do wonder if a parallel universe is closer than i imagine?! :D).

Aaahhh bless. I know what you mean but I enjoy JF shows, she is a bit thick and also spoilt by Larry but I think she knows it and plays on it. She makes me laugh in a nice way. :grin:

Linda

Aaahhh bless. I know what you mean but I enjoy JF shows, she is a bit thick and also spoilt by Larry but I think she knows it and plays on it. She makes me laugh in a nice way. :grin:
Linda

When I have my 'nice hat' on, I would tend to agree with you there Linda! lol
She certainly seems very happy in her own little bimbo world & I think she does indeed realise she isn't exactly the sharpest crayon in the pencil box! lol

She can be bl**dy annoying though with her inane witterings........! :thinking2:

Will someone please tell this twitchy bimbo (JF) that Rudyard Kipling did not create Kipling bags. She has just said it again. The blonde bimbo (Marie Antoinette or whatever) who forgot to put some clothes on this morning, didn't even correct her.

......'who forgot to put some clothes on this morning'.......RAOFPMSL! :grin:

I think Marie-Barbie-Francoise has been in the same situation once before though & perhaps thought it best to say nothing at all & just let it go.........probably a wise move there! lol

......'who forgot to put some clothes on this morning'.......RAOFPMSL! :grin:

I think Marie-Barbie-Francoise has been in the same situation once before though & perhaps thought it best to say nothing at all & just let it go.........probably a wise move there! lol

???:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Marie - Vichyssoise - Dauphinoise is a 'model' in this months BETTERWARE catalogue.

Height of glam............ LOL

Marie - Vichyssoise - Dauphinoise is a 'model' in this months BETTERWARE catalogue.

Height of glam............ LOL

I'm in awe.........!
Gosh, I hope the Betterware man comes round this month so I can sneak a peek for myself........I fear he has given up on me though, due to me never actually buying anything! :sad:

'Marie - Vichyssoise - Dauphinoise' :grin::grin::grin:

i managed to endure about 30 secs of this show earlier, it was the sparkly 'glam' bag being sold & JF was nearly wetting herself with how 'fabulous, wonderful, great' the bloomin' thing was - along with who's our stylist today? i NEED that whole outfit, it's just fabulous!

when she started with "this would be wonderful for those xmas parties, but for new year i always like to find something new..." etc (or words to that effect), i hit the off button.

You never actually see her wearing any of these 'fabulous' outfits she just can't live without though. Usually it's just the same old boring neutrals which she must keep for work. Surprised to see her in a 'coloured' top this morning though.

Latest posts

Back