What was your last purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty-1

Registered Shopper
Mine was 694051 a Tova emerald diamonique ring. I wanted it sice I saw it about a month ago, I gave up resisting and bought it yesterday. I must say I can't wait for it to come.

Shame on me. Yesterday I bought a Tresonics facial cleansing thingymejig because it has good reviews and I remembered a few forum members saying how much they liked it; and I bought a Liz Earle Christmas Surprise. Slap my wrists...... :taphead:

:38:erm:blush: I have just bought the purple kipling TSV. Before that I bought a pack of christmas wrapping paper,ribbons and christmas gift bags-very nice- now I have got Christmas all wrapped up!!!!LOL!

The LE tsv, which has been put away for my xmas, so i have been good :angel:

:thinking2: If QVC had picked better tsv's then things could have been different....was looking forward to kipling tsv-its not for me :sad:

The L'occitane TSV which i have still not received and i will be ordering nothing else until i get it!!

The L'occitane TSV which i have still not received and i will be ordering nothing else until i get it!!

wow -thats seems a while ago - thought qvc parcels were arriving quicker these days?

my last purchase was about 2 hours ago - a tiffany teapot for my kitchen :8:

Last edited:
I ordered the Set of 6 Colour Changing LED Snowmen (758 482) which was the OTO in the 11pm hour on Monday.

Kipling TSV today and Nails Inc autumn/winter collection a few days ago which arrived today. They are in the bottom of my wardrobe unopened as yet.

L'Occitane L'Occitane and some more L'Occitane Oh and some scrummy Thorntons Chocs (which I just had to try in case they were off)

Latest posts

Back