What was your last purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Butt in all you want, petal! I have to say you've really said what I was going to say anyway:tongue2: .

You definitely do need more than Alexis states, but it gets your hair nice and clean feeling without loads of lather. The conditioner isn't quite conditioning enough for my hair - but even so it doesn't dry my hair out.

It's a beautiful scent (Rose scented anything is the key to my heart;) ) - and again would agree it's ok for a treat, but not for every day use as it would work out expensive.

I wouldn't swap my A'kin for it, but it's been a lovely, decadent treat.

Thank you Cavegirl!

Even though I bought the Kipling TSV I also bought another bag offered on 4 easy pays of £9 (plus change)...I was seduced into it, the brown bag would be "great for work with my new brown coat" I thought, but no time for reflection as they were selling like hot cakes and those easy pays!:sweat:
At least if I have made a huge mistake, they can go back.:38:

My last purchase was the Kipling TSV in twist blue. I'm now going to try and curb my spending and maybe join the FARTers. Looking at the TV schedule I don't think there will be anything to tempt me anyway, but you never know.

Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic. It was cheaper than buying the non RJ branded version elsewhere even with P&P added

... and I have to say that my rear lawn is looking very good.

Just in time for the builders who arrive in two weeks to stomp all over it

Stuart

The Elemis Cleanser and Toner that they made the huge mistake on, think that was January, and before that, probably a couple of years ago.

oooh this is a DANGEROUS thread. My last purchase was the microfibre mop heads from clearance as we have a new wood floor and a Cosmo Cricket Christmas craft set that hasn't come to air yet (blame SCW for that one)

Mines still the Hannahs candles ? June ? July , they got pretty universal condemnation about the Gingerbread/Curry candle , which I ditched but I love the other scents

Latest posts

Back