What was your last purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had to reply - sorry to butt in

What is the Rose shamppo and conditioner like Cavegirl? When my Ojon TSV is finished (ages to go yet!!) I wouldn't mind trying that.

The rose shampoo has a very delicate fragrance, not at all synthetic. It is gorgeous, but you do need more than Alexis says IMO. No more than any other shampoo, however. The conditioner is lush - it really does sort out your hair and you don't need as much of it as normal conditioner. Afterwards, your hair smells divine. It is very feminine. It is a lovely product but I could only justify it as a special treat or for a birthday present.

The rose shampoo has a very delicate fragrance, not at all synthetic. It is gorgeous, but you do need more than Alexis says IMO. No more than any other shampoo, however. The conditioner is lush - it really does sort out your hair and you don't need as much of it as normal conditioner. Afterwards, your hair smells divine. It is very feminine. It is a lovely product but I could only justify it as a special treat or for a birthday present.

Butt in all you want, petal! I have to say you've really said what I was going to say anyway:tongue2: .

You definitely do need more than Alexis states, but it gets your hair nice and clean feeling without loads of lather. The conditioner isn't quite conditioning enough for my hair - but even so it doesn't dry my hair out.

It's a beautiful scent (Rose scented anything is the key to my heart;) ) - and again would agree it's ok for a treat, but not for every day use as it would work out expensive.

I wouldn't swap my A'kin for it, but it's been a lovely, decadent treat.

Oh I bought the Rose shampoo and conditioner from the L'Occitane shop awhile back with other stuff as a christmas pressie. It was half price back then, think they might have changed the packaging.

Intrigued

Butt in all you want, petal! I have to say you've really said what I was going to say anyway:tongue2: .

You definitely do need more than Alexis states, but it gets your hair nice and clean feeling without loads of lather. The conditioner isn't quite conditioning enough for my hair - but even so it doesn't dry my hair out.

It's a beautiful scent (Rose scented anything is the key to my heart;) ) - and again would agree it's ok for a treat, but not for every day use as it would work out expensive.

I wouldn't swap my A'kin for it, but it's been a lovely, decadent treat.

Cavegirl, what do you prefer as a conditioner?

The latest delights to arrive at my house have all been great, my slanket which I adore, the L'ocitaine rose shampoo and conditoner, bought as I was seduced by the easy pays, and a pair of dimonique heart shaped studs. Love the shampoo and conditioner, my hair looked really shiny and healthy after using it and the fragrance is lovely. Studs are very nice and were only about £12 i think. So although I moan about and laugh at QVC in equal measure I have been very pleased with my recent extravagences. Intrigued by the flanalette sheets, what make are they? they sound good

Rosielinks, Cavegirl and Silversequin...

I already bought the L'occitane tsv in the floral option, AND a set with the peach blossom and rose stuff in. Now you are making me lust after the rose shampoo and conditioner. Bad, bad, BAD! Admittedly some I am giving as xmas presents, but it's so nice it made me just want to buy more lol.

Thanks for the reassurance on the flannelette btw, I am always a cold person so hoping it will be lovely and cosy.

i bought the Lulu Guinness lips pendant which arrived today and i'm not certain it's a keeper...it's smaller than i thought and although nicely made and i DO like it, i'm not sure it's worth the hefty price tag.

my last purchase was the L'occitaine hot pick with the body lotion and shower gel. It hasn't arrived yet but i know i'll love it when it eventually arrives.

i bought the Lulu Guinness lips pendant which arrived today and i'm not certain it's a keeper...it's smaller than i thought and although nicely made and i DO like it, i'm not sure it's worth the hefty price tag.

If you are going to wear it, it certainly does worth the money.

can't believe i said that about LG

The latest delights to arrive at my house have all been great, my slanket which I adore, the L'ocitaine rose shampoo and conditoner, bought as I was seduced by the easy pays, and a pair of dimonique heart shaped studs. Love the shampoo and conditioner, my hair looked really shiny and healthy after using it and the fragrance is lovely. Studs are very nice and were only about £12 i think. So although I moan about and laugh at QVC in equal measure I have been very pleased with my recent extravagences. Intrigued by the flanalette sheets, what make are they? they sound good

I've always purchased the Northern Nights flannelettes. My husband was very sceptical as he is quite a very hot person and thought he might dissolve in the night - but I went ahead anyway. We have not looked back. They are pure bliss. They are soft and warm in the evening when you slip between them and in the morning it is torture getting out. My daughter has one sheet and one pillow in flannelette and is waiting for the TSV set on waitlist. She's asking 'has it come yet'. My boy just gets into bed with us in the morning! I would say these sheets and duvet covers are the best thing I have ever purchased on QVC.

Last was Leighton Denny tsv, and before that was the Ojon tsv (although a BE A-D came in between).

Given that the smashbox tsv looks pants I'll prob skip over to the LG tsv as my next, although I may ask for the LG one as a christmas present like I did last year

My last spend was the Thomas Pacconi decorative hooks for my Christmas tree. Been very frugal of late on the QVC front..

Latest posts

Back