Addicted again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I hadn't been into the Rocks Chat for absolutely ages until the other day. Having been there back at the very beginning I knew how good Rocks TV prices, CS etc were and have a lot of pieces from back then but I've never bothered putting the chat on for ages. I have to admit that it was Rod and Matt joining that made me go back to Rocks TV and into the chat but I am so glad I did.

The prices are still excellent and the new Milano Charms are just fab - so cute! I'm expecting 3 today and have another 4 in my basket. As for the Chat, it's so friendly and quite amusing and I'm glad I pressed the button the other day! Nice to see so many from here chatting too.

Anyway, loving Rod and Matt, Barry still great and Alan is lovely too but my CC is not very happy at all!

Its nice to see you back Klos.
,and what a great time to join in again with xmas around the corner great for some pressies thats if you can part with the stuff you buy lol
most of the time the chat is quite friendly and fun as with everything you occasionally have a little spat but not as often as it used to be so enjoy the chat

thanks C....i've just had an email about them and rather like the ring and shoe ones.I have an amethyst bracelet from months ago that they may look good on. x

I think Rocks are bringing in a bracelet for the charms- at least that's what they're saying in the chat. Some of them are really pretty, you should put in a request or two.

And i did hear Matt say he new you from all your posts on here lol

:mysmilie_691.gif:

........just kidding! :flower:

Which charms did you get Klos, hope you get your delivery soon?

Oh yes he did! I was horrified when he said that! He'll think I'm a right narky old bitch!! I'm not really you know, honest!

Yes Sacha got ruby flower, pink tourmaline flower and pink tourmaline ring today. They are soooo cute. Have tanzy flower, tanzy sandal, yellow sapphire shoe and pink sapphire ring coming on Monday. See what I mean about being addicted!!

Oh and for the record - I've ALWAYS liked Matt, he's lovely and a great presenter. Good looking, beautiful soft voice, excellent knowledge, good sense of humour, great at impersonations etc etc.
Phew hope he reads this now!! :giggle:

Oh yes he did! I was horrified when he said that! He'll think I'm a right narky old bitch!! I'm not really you know, honest!

Yes Sacha got ruby flower, pink tourmaline flower and pink tourmaline ring today. They are soooo cute. Have tanzy flower, tanzy sandal, yellow sapphire shoe and pink sapphire ring coming on Monday. See what I mean about being addicted!!
Oh and for the record - I've ALWAYS liked Matt, he's lovely and a great presenter. Good looking, beautiful soft voice, excellent knowledge, good sense of humour, great at impersonations etc etc.
Phew hope he reads this now!! :giggle:

Mutton!!!!

Attachments

• 090409dailybeast--123970502834425200.jpg
    090409dailybeast--123970502834425200.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 165

Latest posts

Back