Craig and his multiples!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
I know Craig isn't the most popular presenter but generally I do like him however today I must have a moan. I wish he would stop telling us to buy loads of each product, he bought six of the knife blocks he has just shown and they are great presents, he has bought loads of slankets for presents and the other day he was suggesting we buy two of a fancy phone charger so we had one upstairs and one downstairs! We are not made of money, there is a recession.

He has now made the other mistake that gets on my tits (sorry!), he bought a spatula from somewhere else, put it in the dishwasher and it melted so he should have bought the prepology ones they have just shown. If QVC is so wonderful why don't they look on QVC first before buying elesewhere, or are they just telling porkies?

I think he is telling porkies. Or, of course he has no imagination whatsoever and gives everyone the same thing.
Do people really give knive blocks for Christmas?

I know what you mean. I saw him a few months ago presenting a washing machine and he came out with "my washing machine is about 3 years old - getting to the end of it's life span - and I'd definitely go for this one". 3 years for a washing machine? My last one lasted 13 years and by the time it officially died had had the door glued back on and various parts replaced. Does he really think that people sit there thinking, ooooh yes my washing machine is getting old. Craig is right, I'll get one.

I know what you mean. I saw him a few months ago presenting a washing machine and he came out with "my washing machine is about 3 years old - getting to the end of it's life span - and I'd definitely go for this one". 3 years for a washing machine? My last one lasted 13 years and by the time it officially died had had the door glued back on and various parts replaced. Does he really think that people sit there thinking, ooooh yes my washing machine is getting old. Craig is right, I'll get one.

I am getting rid of my two year old washing machine - it's so yesterday. I'm hoping that Kathy Van Zeeland and Lulu Guiness can design me one in pillar box red plasteek.

I think he must live in a mansion to have enough room for all the QVC products that he owns.

I really think I should cut down on my QVC viewing and get a life! I have cut back on my spending so that's a start.

I really think I should cut down on my QVC viewing and get a life! I have cut back on my spending so that's a start.

And me! I find myself watching, criticising, but still watching! At the moment, though, not as much spending going on as before.

It always amazes me that the presenters harp on about the items that they are selling. However, I have never seen them wearing the 'fashion' they sell. You are right when you say why don't they try QVC first.......it makes sense if they are that good. xxxxxxxxx

I am getting rid of my two year old washing machine - it's so yesterday. I'm hoping that Kathy Van Zeeland and Lulu Guiness can design me one in pillar box red plasteek.

Just make sure it's got a clunky zip, red lips and loads of metalware, and is big enough to take a litre bottle of water and an oyster card - oh, and your actual laundry too. :tongue2:

PS is "plasteek" a form of faux plastic ?

blimey he must have some bl**dy washing if his was worn out after 3 years...
I have 3 kids and my first washer was a twelve year old and my current one is 7 years old...it has taken a beating but I use it every single day !!
what is he like!!!!!

Just make sure it's got a clunky zip, red lips and loads of metalware, and is big enough to take a litre bottle of water and an oyster card - oh, and your actual laundry too. :tongue2:

PS is "plasteek" a form of faux plastic ?

Yes. A revolutionary new fabreek.

XXX

blimey he must have some bl**dy washing if his was worn out after 3 years...
I have 3 kids and my first washer was a twelve year old and my current one is 7 years old...it has taken a beating but I use it every single day !!
what is he like!!!!!

Must be all those Slankets he's chucking in there!

:eek::eek: for one nightmarish moment when I read the thread title I thought Craig had been cloned so he could do 17 x 7.

End of the day the are salespeople, they are paid to bulshit and make QVC money , never beleive a word they say !

My Service quatz washer is 30 years old my Service tumble dryer is 31 years old and still going strong.
They new how to build them in those days.

Latest posts

Back