Milano Charms on Ebay!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
My particular bug bear with the person (if it's who I think it is), is that they are a complete and utter fantasist! One minute they're a gemologist (who buys from Rocks and Co and sells on Ebay???????), the next they're a buyer etc etc. It's all bollox and to be quite frank I HATE liars with a passion. Why go on the net and pretend to be something you're not? Stupid.

Agree 100% with your comments.

Klos...I also should have gone to specsavers! Do you reckon we can get a discount for bulk buys? hehe. I didnt realise the items were still showing on CR. My understanding is that If you buy from Rocks...(website or auction) the item (s) it is held in your basket (& unavaliable to other customers) until its either checked out or removed from basket.

Pure curiosity....but has anyone seen either of the lorique items 'sold'...& if so...for how much?

I am currently out of the country....and cant always get rocks live...so just being nosey!

Sazza - you may be right that this person isn't who we suspect. However, that person honestly wouldn't be able to tie their shoes straight so I would have doubts about everything they say (including where they hail from).

Whoever the person is - they're bang out of order. Fine, sell goods if they're yours to sell, otherwise don't!

Whoever the person is - they're bang out of order. Fine, sell goods if they're yours to sell, otherwise don't!

We should all be relieved that several of the Rocks.tv staff read this forum, including the MDs. I hope they can take action over what is most certainly fraudulent sales technique.

I checked the ebay pages and it was as if I was reading the CR site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back