Shopping TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
Yesterday we published an article regarding Shopping TV, I have now removed this article after I received the following information.

"It has come to my attention that an advertisement regarding 'presenter position' that was 'false' has been posted on your forum. We have been notified that someone has been posting untrue /damaging advertisements about our company, We have been aware of this and are are taking legal action...therefore we can not discuss it further

But can I kindly request that this be removed as soon as possible.

Furthermore, the viewpoints which are posted on shoppingtelly are always taken into consideration, yes indeed we have had a few technical problems and errors have been made, We are an international company and have realised that UK regulations are very different but are trying our upmost to do everything we can to comply with the UK law, we have staff working on these issues daily to help improve our service and quality.

For your reference, please seen the current/correct job listing below :

http://www.starnow.co.uk/Casting-Ca...resenters_wanted_for_new_shopping_channel.htm

I would love to work with you somehow and I think your site is great :)"

I would like to thank Shopping TV for contacting us.

that acutally sounds like they are very pro-active so will see what happens

Yes totally agree, I am more than happy to help any channel that is willing to listen, it looks like Shopping TV are willing to take on board customer comments which is great.

0800 Phone Number and Free P&P is a great place to start, if they can get all the other elements of shopping telly right then they will be onto a winner.

Yes totally agree, I am more than happy to help any channel that is willing to listen, it looks like Shopping TV are willing to take on board customer comments which is great.

0800 Phone Number and Free P&P is a great place to start, if they can get all the other elements of shopping telly right then they will be onto a winner.

i`ve been here long enough to know that Graham cause i`ve seen the amount of time you give to helping willing channels and as i`ve seen here they are willing to listen and take customer comments which will only benefit them in the long run,

those would be brilliant if they could cause for a fact freephone numbers and free postage will encourage people to even try them

Latest posts

Back