Nails inc tsv 9th dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh some purples would be nice. The first TSV for a long time i've been excited about.

I've never had a Nails Inc tsv before, but they are always impressive & great value.. Will definitely consider it, especially if its got lovely purpley colours in it :cheeky:

Yay finally!! Hopefully some lovely colours, and maybe a top and base coat :)

I saw that someone posted about a Nails Inc set in Debenhams but by the time I saw the thread it had been moved. I have since seen the set in store and it's rather nice. A set of 7 bottles selling for half price at £20.00, just in case anyone is interested.

Just got an email form nails inc. They are selling ten polishes for £30 today. Also if you spend over £35 you get a free gift.
The ultimate Christmas gift; this exclusive collection includes 9 stunning shades plus an A&E treatment base coat.
Belgrave Place - deep violet
Montrose Place - hot iridescent pink
Ebury Mews - pale lilac
Brook Street - hot coral
Elizabeth Street - soft natural cream
Victoria - dark cherry
Hans Road - orange shimmer
Black Taxi - patent black
Victoria and Albert - classic red
A&E - strengthening and nourishing treatment base coat
email link from nailsinc

I have never tried nails inc but I also saw that thread Valm and loved the set. I think it's now sold out on debenhams online but maybe I might be lucky and find it in store?

As for today's offer of the set of 9 colours. An added incentive, here is a 20% off code from marie claire magazine - MCNI20. Hope this is of use to someone.

I know it's still a bit early - but I wondered if anyone know what the TSV might be.

Thanks

T xx

There is a Winter Party Collection set on the Nails Inc. website containing these colours:-

Petticoat Lane - cerise glitter nail polish
The Mall – deep metallic violet nail polish
Kingly Street – silver glitter nail polish
Heddon Street - plum shimmer nail polish

Maybe these will be in the TSV - they sell for £25.00 direct from Nails Inc. I'm pretty sure that I saw three of those colourse in the kit in Debenhams though, if anyone has been able to get hold of one.

I bought the base and top coat from Boots yesterday and am really happy with the shine I've got now. Am hoping this top coat will deliver re: chipping time. Incidentally the duo in Boots is £7.00 (although admittedly the bottles are 8ml rather than the 10ml that QVC sell) as compared to QVC's price of £12.50 plus p&p. x

Hi Valm, I really like the look of the winter party set. Has anyone got the debenhams kit? I went to look for it in store but couldn't find any nails inc stuff at all. Just wondered what the colours were cos I remember them looking really nice when I saw it online.

There is a Winter Party Collection set on the Nails Inc. website containing these colours:-

Petticoat Lane - cerise glitter nail polish
The Mall – deep metallic violet nail polish
Kingly Street – silver glitter nail polish
Heddon Street - plum shimmer nail polish

Maybe these will be in the TSV - they sell for £25.00 direct from Nails Inc. I'm pretty sure that I saw three of those colourse in the kit in Debenhams though, if anyone has been able to get hold of one.

I bought the base and top coat from Boots yesterday and am really happy with the shine I've got now. Am hoping this top coat will deliver re: chipping time. Incidentally the duo in Boots is £7.00 (although admittedly the bottles are 8ml rather than the 10ml that QVC sell) as compared to QVC's price of £12.50 plus p&p. x

i really hope no more glittery nail varnishes in the TSV. I didn't go for the opi one, that i was looking forward to, because they were glittery.

Latest posts

Back