Nails inc tsv 9th dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't go for the tsv as have too many nail polishes (did I really say that :D) but e-mail nails inc. direct Mrs Rosie they might be able to send you the missing mini red polish! Worth a try.

I didn't go for the tsv as have too many nail polishes (did I really say that :D) but e-mail nails inc. direct Mrs Rosie they might be able to send you the missing mini red polish! Worth a try.

Ooooh do you think??

Was gonna ring QVC but as Loveheart says they'd probs want the whole set back, and i dont wanna give it back LOL

Ill try BB thanks xx

Got mine, and love it for the colours I wanted. (The dark teal, purple, and silver grey plus mini caviar and mini jermyn street.) Plan to give rest to a friend for her birthday, but one of the bottles :mad: the burgundy, has a fingerprint smudge, as if someone had the colour on their finger and it has gone across the white nails inc logo. I may see if I can get it off with remover, but if not I'll have to keep this bottle too lol.

Haven't tried nails inc before, but hopefully might get around to actually painting my nails this weekend. What with a two and a half year old and no breaks ever I always seem too tired to bother!

Ooooh do you think??

Was gonna ring QVC but as Loveheart says they'd probs want the whole set back, and i dont wanna give it back LOL

Ill try BB thanks xx

Hope you get the missing red polish! If you call QVC CS sometimes they do get in touch with the suppliers and they send out the missing items direct or they offer a refund on the postage HTH.

Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back