Nails inc tsv 9th dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I'll give this a miss after the last one, all my polishes in that have seperated and gone thick and gloopy after only a couple of uses - plus the emery board/buffing thing arrived bashed up and unusable - the only outstanding product was the caviar topcoat which has been superb. Gone back to Rimmel instead :(

I bought the base and top coat from Boots yesterday and am really happy with the shine I've got now. Am hoping this top coat will deliver re: chipping time. Incidentally the duo in Boots is £7.00 (although admittedly the bottles are 8ml rather than the 10ml that QVC sell) as compared to QVC's price of £12.50 plus p&p. x

I didn't know that Boots did them. £5.50 plus postage which would be at least £2.95 is not really worth the extra 2ml of each. Boots are doing a bargain there! I have to say though that I only get the Nails Inc stuff when a TSV or free on a magazine cover as they are all 10ml and OPI is 15ml -I think some people miss that. I do get the Caviar topcoat though as it's the best. Even better than Seche Vite which gets raved about. OPI topcoat is carp!

Sorry haven't read all this thread so apologies if I'm repeating - noticed at victoria train station in WHsmiths last night that glamour magazine are giving away a bottle of nails inc - and its on the mag - you don't have to send away for it.I'd never read the mag but may be worth buying for the nails inc bottle at £2.50? (I think)

I didn't know that Boots did them. £5.50 plus postage which would be at least £2.95 is not really worth the extra 2ml of each. Boots are doing a bargain there! I have to say though that I only get the Nails Inc stuff when a TSV or free on a magazine cover as they are all 10ml and OPI is 15ml -I think some people miss that. I do get the Caviar topcoat though as it's the best. Even better than Seche Vite which gets raved about. OPI topcoat is carp!

I thought I'd give the Nails Inc one a go after hearing Pipa say that it doesn't go gloopy in the bottle as both the OPI and Seche Vite ones did when I tried them. I was amazed that Boots were selling the duo as I checked online beforehand and the website is only selling the top coat alone for £6.00. When I got there they also were selling the normal Albert Bridge one for £6.00 and that was only 8ml as well. Bargain!

The only Nails Inc. polishes I own were all free with mags. I think that OPI sell more shimmery polishes than Nails Inc. and I prefer shimmer to creme. x

I got one of the free-on-a-magazine Nails Inc polishes and actually I wasn't impressed - it looked very streaky (quite tricky to do with pale pink you would have thought!) which I don't get with OPI.

I think I'll give this a miss after the last one, all my polishes in that have seperated and gone thick and gloopy after only a couple of uses - plus the emery board/buffing thing arrived bashed up and unusable - the only outstanding product was the caviar topcoat which has been superb. Gone back to Rimmel instead :(

Now that you mention it and the last post has jogged my memory, one of the Nails Inc polishes I have is called Bare and I haven't used it. I got it free with a mag but then realised it's similar to one I already have. Have had it on MUA for ages. Anyway I came across it the other day and it's separated.

Now that you mention it and the last post has jogged my memory, one of the Nails Inc polishes I have is called Bare and I haven't used it. I got it free with a mag but then realised it's similar to one I already have. Have had it on MUA for ages. Anyway I came across it the other day and it's separated.

Yes, I have this one too - got it free with a fashion mag, only used it twice, sticky and gloopy, awful colour and after 2nd use it seperated. Not impressed - but on the positive side it WAS free:D

Yes, I have this one too - got it free with a fashion mag, only used it twice, sticky and gloopy, awful colour and after 2nd use it seperated. Not impressed - but on the positive side it WAS free:D

That's true. Do you think that they maybe changed the formula for the free ones? I won't be going for this though as I have the OPI one. x

That's true. Do you think that they maybe changed the formula for the free ones? I won't be going for this though as I have the OPI one. x

I doubt that theyw ould have changed the formula - that would be v bad business sense! Surely the point of giving anything away free like that is to get new customers! The couple of free ones I got were fine.

I doubt that theyw ould have changed the formula - that would be v bad business sense! Surely the point of giving anything away free like that is to get new customers! The couple of free ones I got were fine.

The ones I've had have been fine - it might be to do with storage? Particularly in those that come free with magazines?

I'm not going for it - I bought the opi tsv and love it.Having never tried nails inc,I thought i may go for the tsv,depending on price,but the reviews here on the whole and the website aren't that favourable.

Thanks Sazza. Mmm not sure, i only like about 4 of the colours so it depends on the price.

blimey that's cheap i thought it would be around £30. Well it's worth it then for the colours i like.

Latest posts

Back