Nails inc tsv 9th dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think that I will get it, I've bought quite a lot of nail varnish recently when they have had the offers on Nails Inc and I don't need anymore!! ARGH but it is soooooooooo cheap!! THink I may have to hide from the TV!!

I'm going to fart - I need my money now to buy MrM some pressies though he has no clue as to what he wants. Plus I've already bought the OPI one and asked for a couple of Essie colours for Christmas. As there are quite a few colours that I don't like in the TSV it makes it a little easier to fart also. x

That's true. Do you think that they maybe changed the formula for the free ones? I won't be going for this though as I have the OPI one. x

I dunno really - I guess probably not, like previous poster said it's a false economy to do that, they want folks to buy into the range so if they change the formula for the freebies and it's rubbish people simply won't buy:) if I'd never seen Nails Inc before and that was my first experience of them tho, I'd be well disappointed and wouldn't purchase from them. I've never seen the 'Bare' colour anywhere else though...so maybe it was just a one off run for the fash mags!:)

Never thought I would say this about a Nails Inc TSV but......my money is safe. I'm not overly excited by the colours to be honest. I had the OPI TSV and I treated myself to the Merry Midnight shade from ebay so I have more than enough for the festive season!

I dunno really - I guess probably not, like previous poster said it's a false economy to do that, they want folks to buy into the range so if they change the formula for the freebies and it's rubbish people simply won't buy:) if I'd never seen Nails Inc before and that was my first experience of them tho, I'd be well disappointed and wouldn't purchase from them. I've never seen the 'Bare' colour anywhere else though...so maybe it was just a one off run for the fash mags!:)

That's just jogged my memory. I do remember at the time thinking it was strange that it was called Bare when you consider that all the other colours are named after places located in London.

Calm down Loveheart.. Sit.. Relax & F.A.R.T...
Now, don't you feel better? :)

I have just seen that jabba has bought 2 of the Elemis TSV's as well as copious amounts of champagne. So I am not at all happy with her.:mad::(:(

That's just jogged my memory. I do remember at the time thinking it was strange that it was called Bare when you consider that all the other colours are named after places located in London.

Yeah, I thought that was odd myself - for the same reasons. I must say that the other Nails Inc polishes I have have been a bit hit and miss, some have gone gloopy and sticky and unusable after a while, while others have been perfect right down to the last drop in the bottle. This Bare shade is patchy, streaky, gloopy and chips off straight away...and it looks so...1970s Grandma in a flowery dress and rollers...if you get what I mean:D.

I dont rate Nails Inc either but suppose it is good value at the TSV price but I wont be buying it, I will be farting Loveheart :D

Latest posts

Back