Anyone seen this on air?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But for goodness sake, phone the order through - don't use the web because you won't be able to use the discount voucher :(

But for goodness sake, phone the order through - don't use the web because you won't be able to use the discount voucher :(

It says on the voucher that it's valid for "TV bidding via web" as well as via the call centre on TV auctions... Does this not work?

No it doesn't. There's a technical glitch - I found out today to my cost. See my post about useless CS!!!

I have tried the discount voucher online for "TV Bidding via web" .....and it works fine now.....You can do the same.....I think it's been resolved.

I've seen it as well and it does look pretty. Just request it MissM, you're bound to get it cheaper than the web price.

I kept missing it, so ordered it at the web price... bummer, since I could have used the discount voucher and got it for £79, but ONLY valid for on-air purchases. It's gone from the website now, so I'm guessing they're all sold out. Oh, well - at least I won't be missing out completely.

The discount code is 407472 (£20 off purchases between £99 and £399) or 407472 (£50 off purchases over £399).

Latest posts

Back