On air Liz Earle New Essence

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC_addicted_couple

Registered Shopper
Looks good, and we love her other skin care products..... but that model that has sprayed at least one whole bottle over her by now , is really getting on my wick!!!!!,,,,, and why isnt it on easy pay ???

I am watching and was thinking the same, she sprayed and sprayed!!!!! I feel sorry for the camera operators, floor manager etc.....they will be choking!!!!

:giggle: Have you not read ''my can't believe this thread and I take it you haven't read the reviews for the EDP haven't read so bad reviews.

:flower:

Again, I seem to be in a real minority here but I think the fragrance is lovely! I'm very glad I bought it ... but wouldn't dream of dowsing myself in it like that model!!

I do like it and I'm surprised at some of the comments about it being horrible and vile.

If I went to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant and had something with for example kidneys, coriander or black pudding in it then I wouldn't like it but that wouldn't make the dish vile, just not to my taste. Isn't it the same with this perfume, some people don't like it as it's just not to their taste but surely that doesn't make it vile or horrible?

I do like it and I'm surprised at some of the comments about it being horrible and vile.

If I went to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant and had something with for example kidneys, coriander or black pudding in it then I wouldn't like it but that wouldn't make the dish vile, just not to my taste. Isn't it the same with this perfume, some people don't like it as it's just not to their taste but surely that doesn't make it vile or horrible?

i didn't like it at all, but like you i wouldn't call it vile. For me it was disappointing as it wasn't what i was expecting. perfumes are such a personal thing and like every other perfume/product some will like it and some won't.

Got a sample of it yesterday and tried it this morning, don't dislkie it and will wear again from sample but wouldn't buy. Scent doesn't seem to have lasted longs though, 2 hours and very feint now.

Got a sample of it yesterday and tried it this morning, don't dislkie it and will wear again from sample but wouldn't buy. Scent doesn't seem to have lasted longs though, 2 hours and very feint now.

Did you ask LE for a sample, or are they sending these out now to their customer base?

Did you ask LE for a sample, or are they sending these out now to their customer base?

It came with the Liz Earle products I got for subscribing to Top Sante magazine (and I only subscribed to get the LE). Quite a big sample though.

It came with the Liz Earle products I got for subscribing to Top Sante magazine (and I only subscribed to get the LE). Quite a big sample though.

Thanks for the info. I'm tempted to ask LE CS for a sample next time I place an order.

LE perfume sample sent by LE website.

When the perfume first came on to the LE website, I e-mailed them and asked for a sample. Well, I got it today (2ml in a nice LE card). I sprayed it, and just as most people said, quite lemony and frsh at first, then I got a hint of musk and some herby stuff, but after a while, couldn't really smell it. Will have another go with the sample, but not sure that i would order it. :thinking2:

went into jl today to try the fragrance,i thought it was lovely,i also went swimming afterwards,and the smell was still on my skin when i got out,i am going to ask oh to maybe buy it me for christmas.

Some is selling an official sample on the bay. Spotted it last night. LOL

On perfume boards we have our own speak for what we like and don't like. People then know how much something is dislike without saying that was like cat pee and upsetting other who wear and love it.

Scrubber is very nasty and has to be washed off straight away.

So that is, xxxxxxxxxxx was a total scubber on me.

Not for me, is the really polite, I just did not like it.

When the perfume first came on to the LE website, I e-mailed them and asked for a sample. Well, I got it today (2ml in a nice LE card). I sprayed it, and just as most people said, quite lemony and frsh at first, then I got a hint of musk and some herby stuff, but after a while, couldn't really smell it. Will have another go with the sample, but not sure that i would order it. :thinking2:

Same for me. I received a free sample yesterday. I still get a wiff of lemon and then nothing. x

Well here is a big surprise. :giggle:

Jo Farley is raving about it on the Beauty Bible newsletter.

Liz Earle Botanical Essence Eau de Parfum No. 1, £39.50 for 50 ml, from www.uk.lizearle.com. It’s a simple fact: it’s not just me who loves this, but everyone whose nostrils I’ve wafted this under has also loved the debut fragrance launch from Liz Earle. As you’d expect from the queen of botanical beauty, it’s 98% natural – with essences derived from Damask rose, Italian bergamot, spicy patchouli and high-altitude lavender, plus mandarin, lemon, cardamom, geranium, vetiver and cedarwood – and the result is a oh-so-wearable blend that’s light and pretty enough for day, but sophisticated enough for night. My wrists feel positively naked without it.

I did say LE and the girls are personal friends and have been for years.

Well here is a big surprise. :giggle:

Jo Farley is raving about it on the Beauty Bible newsletter.

Liz Earle Botanical Essence Eau de Parfum No. 1, £39.50 for 50 ml, from www.uk.lizearle.com. It’s a simple fact: it’s not just me who loves this, but everyone whose nostrils I’ve wafted this under has also loved the debut fragrance launch from Liz Earle. As you’d expect from the queen of botanical beauty, it’s 98% natural – with essences derived from Damask rose, Italian bergamot, spicy patchouli and high-altitude lavender, plus mandarin, lemon, cardamom, geranium, vetiver and cedarwood – and the result is a oh-so-wearable blend that’s light and pretty enough for day, but sophisticated enough for night. My wrists feel positively naked without it.

I did say LE and the girls are personal friends and have been for years.

Still, I feel that serious professionals shouldn't let that fact sway them to the point of misrepresenting a product... surely they must be aware of the fact that QVC exists and they might have had a peek at the website, especially as they are so big on letting the people who use them judge products?
I haven't tried the perfume, and look forward to. However, I am miffed by the silence about the people who don't like the perfume because I don't see the need for the secretiveness and the misleading attitude. What is wrong with saying: here's the perfume, we blended this and this, and not everybody will love it because that's the way with perfumes (and most things, in fact), not everybody will like the same thing...:down:

Latest posts

Back