mega sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

harmony

Guest Shopper
has anyone got any idea when the "mega" sale is finally going to finish!?

I got the impression, from what was said yesterday, that today may be the last day.............or not!

Aren't they supposed to flog 1 million quids worth first? But is that based on starting prices or actual selling prices?? :confused:

:) The TJC "Mega Sale" is becoming a bit like DFS and their "sales" don't you think? Makes me chuckle.

I got the impression, from what was said yesterday, that today may be the last day.............or not!

Aren't they supposed to flog 1 million quids worth first? But is that based on starting prices or actual selling prices?? :confused:

If it was based on starting prices they would've finished in a day :D

Thought it might run for the next 10 years the amount of times they "Timeout" and don't sell the item. Not really a clearance sale as wont clear it unless they get the price they want.

:) The TJC "Mega Sale" is becoming a bit like DFS and their "sales" don't you think? Makes me chuckle.

Thought it might run for the next 10 years the amount of times they "Timeout" and don't sell the item. Not really a clearance sale as wont clear it unless they get the price they want.

Then it will be more as Marble said, and the endless DFS etc sale then they say 'Sale ends on Sunday', only they never say which Sunday :)

They're advertising a "spotlight week" for new ranges, starting on Wednesday 6th. So I'm guessing the latest date that it can finish on is 5th.
But I'd put money on another one towards the end of August :)

EDIT: Reading the Sky EPG for their spotlight hour, there's mention of a new selling format. I wonder what it might be?

Join us for 'Spotlight Week' featuring our brand new selling format and new to The Jewellery Channel new exciting jewellery collections with totally stunning designs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back