Red Diamond Pendant - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Bumped up....UPDATE......on red diamond pendant

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshoo View Post
    FINALLY! Sarah Lou has just confirmed that they're now out of stock. However, Sacha, somebody may not check out so phone the CS team or PS tomorrow as early as you can because I suspect there will be others on the phone too. x
    Just to let you know and thank you for the original heads-up about these little beauties. A couple of days of patient waiting and one then turned up on the website.....which I immediately snaffled! Its now safely tucked at chez moi and I am chuffed to bits!. Its very much like the piccy of yours with lovely glints of scarlet and orange in the best light. My first red diamond...............:mysmilie_735.gif:

Many thanks for all the help from you luvley peeps on here.

Meeshoo Guest

I had 2 and returned one Sacha - I hope you got it!!! I was desperate to get a message to you but the forum was down :( Anyway, all's well that ends well. Many congratulations.

Post Thanks / Like

In that case Meesh I owe you a double

Hey......does that mean yours is better than mine?? mysmilie_1436

Meeshoo Guest

Nope! I had two that were identical and in fact the one I sent back was the one in the photograph so if you look closely you'll see if it is the same one! :)

Post Thanks / Like

Talking With thanks again........

I think folks were still requesting red diamonds the following day as I heard Steve M saying they were very hard to get hold of and they were now out of stock. So when I (on the off chance) later keyed in the product code on the website and found just the one available, I was very pleased.
    Serendipity methinks! mysmilie_1436

Post Thanks / Like

Great news Sacha enjoy wearing it x