F.a.r.t.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I've noticed that this is repeated numerous times and, call me a bit slow (I can be!), but I can't work out what it means.

Put me out of my misery?

I've noticed that this is repeated numerous times and, call me a bit slow (I can be!), but I can't work out what it means.

Put me out of my misery?

I get a bit mixed up about whether you are FARTING when you resist a TSV or when you let go and buy it.

I bought the Philosophy TSV
I also have the gem set ring TSV on wait list.
Does that mean that I have failed to FART on two occasions in the last week?

I get a bit mixed up about whether you are FARTING when you resist a TSV or when you let go and buy it.

I bought the Philosophy TSV
I also have the gem set ring TSV on wait list.
Does that mean that I have failed to FART on two occasions in the last week?

Sadly yes, better lay low for a while in case loveheart comes along! x

Loveheart has come along and is not too pleased with you Almerinda. However as you are fairly new I will be gentle with you on this occasion. Please try harder to f.a.r.t next time.

Loveheart has come along and is not too pleased with you Almerinda. However as you are fairly new I will be gentle with you on this occasion. Please try harder to f.a.r.t next time.

I promise to try harder Loveheart. I am having a bad week after being a good girl for yonks. Still, I can always cancel the ring......and I do regret buying the Philosophy TSV. I have enough shampoo to last till Easter, I don't need shower stuff and I could have done without the perfume. I bet that I am not even going to like the smell. Why did I do it?????
While I am here and in a confessing frame of mind I have also ordered a black kim and co dress. Sleeveless. Very sensible for this time of year.
I am a great disappointment and as penance I promise to watch every single hour that Jill Franks presents between now and Christmas.

It's even worse than I first thought. Now Almerinda had admitted to buying a Kim and co dress. I am lost for words. I am going to have to have strong words with her very soon.

There is nothing more scary than a Born Again FARTer.

Think of the suffragettes, chaining themselves to railings, throwing themselves in front of race horses, flinging paint at people.

FARTers come round and shout through your letterbox.:wink2:

There is nothing more scary than a Born Again FARTer.

Think of the suffragettes, chaining themselves to railings, throwing themselves in front of race horses, flinging paint at people.

FARTers come round and shout through your letterbox.:wink2:

Yep. Loveheart is that dedicated! :D

Loveheart and the F.A.R.T.S. (Ooh what a good name for a girl group!) have turned me from a 14 items a month QVC shopper to 3 items a month.

(They're good buys too - rather than "Ooh it's gone limited" panic buys that just get dumped into the stash when they arrive cos I'm not that excited about them now two weeks later and I don't actually need them.)

BakerGirl is the Anti-F.A.R.T and is meant to tempt us away from F.A.R.Ting but she's also the queen of the pithy comment which makes me step away from the SUBMIT ORDER button so I think she's a secret F.A.R.Ter really! :D

All joking aside here - the F.A.R.T.S have changed my life. I enjoy shopping with QVC and don't want to stop watching or buying (or talking about watching and buying!) - but I did want to stop feeling like a complete idiot for buying things I neither really want or need just because I am ridiculously susceptible to sales techniques. :blush:

I don't think I've returned anything since I've been F.A.R.Ting - that's got to be good news for QVC and their suppliers as well hasn't it? :)

Yep. Loveheart is that dedicated! :D

Loveheart and the F.A.R.T.S. (Ooh what a good name for a girl group!) have turned me from a 14 items a month QVC shopper to 3 items a month.

(They're good buys too - rather than "Ooh it's gone limited" panic buys that just get dumped into the stash when they arrive cos I'm not that excited about them now two weeks later and I don't actually need them.)

BakerGirl is the Anti-F.A.R.T and is meant to tempt us away from F.A.R.Ting but she's also the queen of the pithy comment which makes me step away from the SUBMIT ORDER button so I think she's a secret F.A.R.Ter really! :D

All joking aside here - the F.A.R.T.S have changed my life. I enjoy shopping with QVC and don't want to stop watching or buying (or talking about watching and buying!) - but I did want to stop feeling like a complete idiot for buying things I neither really want or need just because I am ridiculously susceptible to sales techniques. :blush:

I don't think I've returned anything since I've been F.A.R.Ting - that's got to be good news for QVC and their suppliers as well hasn't it? :)

Yay, you're back LA. I have missed you.I have been merrily f.a.r.ting away even though this forum has been down but I need help. A load of peeps bought that ginormous ring the other day and the Philosophy but I didn't.:angel:

Yay, you're back LA. I have missed you.I have been merrily f.a.r.ting away even though this forum has been down but I need help. A load of peeps bought that ginormous ring the other day and the Philosophy but I didn't.:angel:

You've been doing a sterling job as always my lovely! :flower::up2::sun:

I was tempted by the big ginormous ring myself but I couldn't decide which colour to get, and just sort of faffed and fannied about about until it was the next day and a different TSV.

I was safe from the Philosophy TSV cos I'm bored witless with the piggin "Graces". Why - of all the interesting fragrances Philosophy must they have to keep foisting the same few boring ones on us over and over again. I was a little bit tempted by the new one - but only because the MUA reviews said it smelled a bit like Pink Sugar which Artemis uses and I've never smelled!

So I have been a good girl really! :angel: :D

Tell me loveheart, when was last reckless purchase??

Tell me loveheart, when was last reckless purchase??

The last 2 Kipling TSV's, a Kipling OTO and the Nails Inc autumn winter collection. See I am human after all. I have been f.a.r.ting twice as hard since though to make up for it.:nod:

The last 2 Kipling TSV's, a Kipling OTO and the Nails Inc autumn winter collection. See I am human after all. I have been f.a.r.ting twice as hard since though to make up for it.:nod:

Thank goodness for that!! Looking at the pending TSVs I think that I am going to be farting almost everyday until Christmas!!

The dangerous days are; Laura Geller unless the TSV is actually what we think it is in which case farting will be easy. YBF, Lola Rose and the B Makowsky handbag. The problem is that item that you see when watching by chance...... the sort that creeps up on you unawares!!

Latest posts

Back