Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRgggHHH thats it!!!!!!! I would rather go and join the "celebrities" in Australia (and I do have snake, creepy crawly and spider issues, so i am underlining the fact that the thought of going to australia isnt to be taken lightly in my case! lol) to join in with I am a Celebrity......but in my case it should be called....... " I am a on the verge of becoming a complete Basket Case get me out of here!!!!!!

WHY? do i hear you ask, tuned to gems this morning to watch Vicki's Value for you! and its not Vicki its............... LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCY! shes on two channels at the same time!!!!!! :flower::tongue2::cheeky::puke::sweat::yawn2::wonder2::angry::smirk::wink2::glass::beer::doh: xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRgggHHH thats it!!!!!!! I would rather go and join the "celebrities" in Australia (and I do have snake, creepy crawly and spider issues, so i am underlining the fact that the thought of going to australia isnt to be taken lightly in my case! lol) to join in with I am a Celebrity......but in my case it should be called....... " I am a on the verge of becoming a complete Basket Case get me out of here!!!!!!

WHY? do i hear you ask, tuned to gems this morning to watch Vicki's Value for you! and its not Vicki its............... LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCY! shes on two channels at the same time!!!!!! :flower::tongue2::cheeky::puke::sweat::yawn2::wonder2::angry::smirk::wink2::glass::beer::doh: xxx

Lucy seems to be on every time you turn on, so knowing your luck she will be waiting for you around the came fire!

It's the lucy show, and channel! Great to have Drew Back, but just can't take lucy ! (I love lucy it's not!!!!) Jusy grateful to everyone on here pointing me in other directions for my blng!! Thanks everyone, fwend xxx

I think lovely Lynn is getting upset by our remarks about Lucy and James as she has been saying what excellent presenters they are at every opportunity, and what a trooper Lucy is. (Love your loyalty Lynn but we can't help how we feel, ask Lucy not to read us nor to take it too hard. Perhaps if you could gently encourage her to tone it down a little as she really is very loud which feels like an attack when you're sitting quietly at home). I strongly suspect that we are seeing a lot of Lucy as she makes herself available for standing in, and Angeline is definitely poorly and possibly Vicki too. Perhaps everything will settle again when they are back to a full team.

Sadly Drew was just standing in as well, he said that he is now working behind the scenes but will be standing in from time to time - better than nowt I s'pose. Clearly Gems had scaled them down too low and when Matt left they were then short. Perhaps they'll consider such emergencies next time they're in a culling mood. xxxxxxxxxx

any one know what has happened to Liz? I havent seen her presenting for ages now. xxx Its a shame Drew is only standing in. Perhaps they are all getting what has gone around down here - mind you, me old man had the swine flu, and of course as usual, it wasnt just any old swine flu that he had, but M&S swine flu!! lol. Of course, i didnt contract it - not without trying, didnt get so much as a sniffle! so far touch wood. xxx

Latest posts

Back