Are we all ready for...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:hi: I got it direct from Canada, Loveheart, so I'm not sure that it comes under the F.A.R.T.ing umbrella.........:blush:Given the exchange rate, much cheaper than QVC.....

Ooops, just realised you weren't talking to me, anyway........

you must have been feeling guilty Artemis. :wink2:

A few months ago QVC sent out a questionare asking who we would like to see wearing and modelling their clothes,..and apparently they had an overwhelming response stating that a huge percentage had answered that they wanted to see ordinary women of all sorts of shapes and sizes,...so seems like they are trying to please their customers, if only by starting with 'an audience'......

QVC listening to their customers...that makes a nice change. Now, if only they could do something about the exorbitant P&p costs. I mention it every time I post a review on qvcuk.com. :angel:

I really liked the interesting way some of the ladies had put their outfits together - and I thought Glenn did a good job too. The ladies all looked as if they were enjoying themselves - even though they couldn't order any of the stuff that was selling out :eek: :D- and I thought that was great.

It's nice to see QVC realising that they need to make more effort these days! :up2:

:hi: I got it direct from Canada, Loveheart, so I'm not sure that it comes under the F.A.R.T.ing umbrella.........:blush:Given the exchange rate, much cheaper than QVC.....

Ooops, just realised you weren't talking to me, anyway........

I ordered a dress from Canada once. It was cheaper AND it srrived quicker!

Latest posts

Back