Jo Wood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kitee

Registered Shopper
Jo Wood didn't last long at QVC did she. I only saw her on once and was flicking through the channels last night and saw that she was now on Ideal World.

I wonder why she left so soon?:thinking2:

It's a shame she's gone from QVC. I managed to get the EDT and matching candle set in Uriku from QVC - I'd had a spray in a 'real' shop and liked it and also liked that it was a natural fragrance from essential oils - but noticed the range disappeared pretty instantly. Wonder why she bailed to Ideal World? (Funny how Ideal World also had on the real crystal hippy jewellery (german?) man who was very nice - IW can sometimes pop up with these natural 'alternative' products that I'm kind of into, but somehow I just can't get my head round actually ordering from them because I always feel a bit less secure about the ordering process than the pretty well-oiled machine QVC has going on).

Jo Wood didn't last long at QVC did she. I only saw her on once and was flicking through the channels last night and saw that she was now on Ideal World.

I wonder why she left so soon?:thinking2:

Maybe her products didn't sell very well

Maybe her products didn't sell very well

I thought she had a few sell outs.:thinking2:

I bought direct from her website and got an email this week inviting me for dinner at her house...I'd have to pay for it though.:rolleyes::D

I thought she had a few sell outs.:thinking2:

I bought direct from her website and got an email this week inviting me for dinner at her house...I'd have to pay for it though.:rolleyes::D

Wow, thats a bit odd isn't it? How much is the dinner if you don't mind me asking. Are you going?

It's a £100 a head, although to be fair it is for charity. No, I'm not going, it would be good to have a nose around though.

If anyone's interested:

http://www.mrspaisleyslashings.com/events.html

I had the same email from Jo Woods,must have been sent to all who applied for the free samples from her website.
I tried her two perfumes & loved them so much that I snapped them up when they were on Last Cicks a few months ago :cool2:

I got some perfume in Last Clicks as I had some Jo Wood stuff already as a gift and really liked it, unusual fragrance and lovely packaging and of course it's organic which I like.

I'm new here so I don't have a clue what I'm doing but if Brendan was going to Jo's for dinner I would pay £200 to be there!!! LOL

Thank you for the welcome Kitten. Brendan Cole - her partner on Come Dancing. If it's the same Jo Wood of course! I never actually saw her on QVC.

Thank you for the welcome Kitten. Brendan Cole - her partner on Come Dancing. If it's the same Jo Wood of course! I never actually saw her on QVC.

Oh yes, of course & yes, it was! Sorry, I don't watch it regularly & never remember any of the dancers' names! lol

Latest posts

Back