Reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
How long does it take for a review to appear normally? I posted a review on Monday night about a Ken Paves Hairdo item that I was stupid enough to order, and it hasn't appeared yet :thinking2: I'm sure it doesn't normally take this long does it?? Maybe they take longer to post the bad reviews! I was probably the first to review too as I paid for extra delivery and it arrived Monday morning.

How long does it take for a review to appear normally? I posted a review on Monday night about a Ken Paves Hairdo item that I was stupid enough to order, and it hasn't appeared yet :thinking2: I'm sure it doesn't normally take this long does it?? Maybe they take longer to post the bad reviews! I was probably the first to review too as I paid for extra delivery and it arrived Monday morning.

Capirossi, I believe it says it takes up to 72 hours for a review to be posted. I have had some posted quicker than that, and one that never appeared at all!! I did query with them why it didn't appear and they said if I sent them a copy they would let me know the reason. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy. So, if yours doesn't appear and you know exactly what you said, why not email CS and ask why.

Yep, it's anything up to 72 hours. They're quite hit and miss with what they print. Some reviews of mine have gone on and others haven't. Quite surprised to see a review of mine on there criticising a Nina Leonard sweater - previously all 5 star reviews on item till I stuck my oar in. Reaaally surprised they went with it...;)

Oooh, it's there -finally! I never had one take that long before. That's a good idea about contacting CS, I think I may copy and paste in future and hang onto it for a while - especially if it's me having a moan that I want others to be aware of!! :tongue2:

Latest posts

Back