Has sam left????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
Last evening went on gems tv website, and had a look at presenters, i was being plain nosey - and noticed Sam's photo has been removed - there are only 11 presenters, instead of the usual 12 - so i am guessing this is why the new bloke had been brought in????? :thinking2: xxx

I see Liz is still there but I haven't seen her for ages - curious. Maybe they've made a mistake? xxxxxxx

I see Liz is still there but I haven't seen her for ages - curious. Maybe they've made a mistake? xxxxxxx

Hi AB, its a strange one - people just disappear off the face of the earth at gems tv - do you reckon they have their very own Bermuda Triangle? or do they have their very own Sweeney Todd?? puzzling! send Mulder and Scully around to invesitage - immediately! lol xxxxxxxxx

What odd goings on at Gems Towers, Drew leaves, then he's back, Sam's apparently AWOL, New Bloke turns up, no one's seen Liz for a while, hmmmmm, wonder who's next:thinking2:

Hi AB, its a strange one - people just disappear off the face of the earth at gems tv - do you reckon they have their very own Bermuda Triangle? or do they have their very own Sweeney Todd?? puzzling! send Mulder and Scully around to invesitage - immediately! lol xxxxxxxxx

Just an apalling new Managing Director in my opinion

What odd goings on at Gems Towers, Drew leaves, then he's back, Sam's apparently AWOL, New Bloke turns up, no one's seen Liz for a while, hmmmmm, wonder who's next:thinking2:

Got this from Gems just a few weeks ago:

Our official statement is as follows:

Due to the closure of Gems TV2 which is now our Deal of the Day channel, very regrettably a number of jobs have been made redundant, including studio staff and presenters Drew Nicholls and Rod Jinks. Both Rod and Drew are keen to explore other opportunities and wish to express that they and GemsTV have parted amicably. We wish them every success in future. Both Drew and Rod would like to thank all the customers who have watched and enjoyed the last four years and thank viewers who have wished them well.

wonder if gemstv are going to invest in some revolving doors! or perhaps they have them already? lol still no sign of liz though! I also watched Drew on deals of the day - and he was selling a swarwoski (hope i have spelt that correctly!! lol) crystal pendant!!! Also this gold and ice stuff that they are selling - it doesnt explain clearly what it is - especially when they were selling it - it didnt state it was either austrian crystal, or what, i wonder how many bought it, and dont realise that it is manmade, until they receive it at home? or has any one bought it??? do let us know what it is like in the flesh, so to speak xxx

I have received a reply regarding Sam and Drew:

Hi Graham,

I can confirm that Sam has left GemsTV and that Drew has joined as a freelance producer.

Have a good evening,
Holly

Holly Godden
Account Manager
Boudoir PR

I have received a reply regarding Sam and Drew:

Hi Graham,

I can confirm that Sam has left GemsTV and that Drew has joined as a freelance producer.

Have a good evening,
Holly

Holly Godden
Account Manager
Boudoir PR

Thanks Graham, I'm sorry to hear that Sam has gone but she didn't seem comfy with the new hard sell approach. xxxxxx

Yes a real shame that Sam has gone she was one of the best presenters they had.

I agree Graham no screeming or stupid WOWS! Sam was good to listen to quite matter of fact and informative without the pushing

Graham, thank you for letting us know that Sam has left. Sad news. The ones that the viewers are comfortable with seem to drop like flies!

Why has gems changed their selling stance - even if they dont admit it, they have! I watched a game the other day, and it was clinical, they changed the music half way through, to something with a pulse beat, and moved it to 30 seconds, as the items werent shifting - i remember when the games were fun, back when i first bought my very first item, in 2007! Things have rapidly declined since then! xxxx

sams left

just read lovely good bye letter from Sam herself on here thanks for the thought Sam

Latest posts

Back