Autumn Fashion Day?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
From the new TV Guide programme I received yesterday it looks as if Friday the 22nd August is going to be Autumn Fashion Day. Wonder what treats we'll be tempted with and I hope you can all contain your excitement...!!!! :rolleyes:

Guess who's providing the TSV? Yes, it's Kim & Co with yet more overpriced fashion. :(

oh no Not Kim and Co LOL!!!!!! sorry for those who like it just my personal view ok , its not my style xx

Last edited:
I just dont get the K+Co thing, the clothes are vile, shapeless nylon pieces of absolute overpriced tat! :eek::eek:

I work with people who think that M+S is quite expensive for clothes, but its cheap as chips compared to that shyte! I cant believe sane people buy it and come back for more!:confused::confused:

Oh no.....Friday 22nd is our day out Jabba. I may have to cancel in case I miss something really class in polyester from Kim. :rolleyes:

Will be thinking about it and I'll let you know. :p

Oh no.....Friday 22nd is our day out Jabba. I may have to cancel in case I miss something really class in polyester from Kim. :rolleyes:

Will be thinking about it and I'll let you know. :p

;):) Yes Sharon 3 weeks today can you believe it??:confused:

But fear not, maybe the fabulous sazza can assist you and provide the item numbers in advance so you can still enjoy your champers!

It may well be a double celebration if you manage to secure some K+Co as well!:D:eek::D:eek:

;):) Yes Sharon 3 weeks today can you believe it??:confused:

But fear not, maybe the fabulous sazza can assist you and provide the item numbers in advance so you can still enjoy your champers!

It may well be a double celebration if you manage to secure some K+Co as well!:D:eek::D:eek:

Heather....you are a genius. Will start to pester Sazza soon. :D

From the new TV Guide programme I received yesterday it looks as if Friday the 22nd August is going to be Autumn Fashion Day. Wonder what treats we'll be tempted with and I hope you can all contain your excitement...!!!! :rolleyes:

Guess who's providing the TSV? Yes, it's Kim & Co with yet more overpriced fashion. :(

Was'nt aware QVC did Fashion :rolleyes:, They should make more of an effort
to get better designed clothing especially when they attach heafty price tags
to them.

Was'nt aware QVC did Fashion :rolleyes:, They should make more of an effort
to get better designed clothing especially when they attach heafty price tags
to them.

'Fashion' is a euphemism for the polyester rubbish that graces QVC's inventory Sleeping Beauty. It gives us FM's a bit of a laugh! :)

Oh gawd, autumn fashion means one thing - beige.

It wont be called beige, of course.
It'll be stone, ecru, natural, flax, cream, off-white or sand, but that doesn't disguise the fact that according to QVC we're all meant to embrace drab.

Still, I'm sure it'll be bang-on-trend-for-the-upcoming-season-in-this-liddle-colourway-at-this-liddle-pricepoint-worn-with-a-liddle-frumpy-too-short-elasticated-trouser-and-a-liddle-brogue.

The big idea!

Is the big idea behind K&Co that it does not crease and rolls up small in your suitcase?? They always witter on about flight crew loving it. I would imagine that this is the main reason it survives as it does not seem to sell that well. There is loads of the stuff floating around at sales time.
I would imagine that you would have to be model thin for it do anything for you to and then again I've seen even some of the lovely QVC models look well dodgy in it to!:eek: Some awful garish patterns.
At least a rescue team would have an excellent chance of spotting you anywhere! :D

I just dont get the K+Co thing, the clothes are vile, shapeless nylon pieces of absolute overpriced tat! :eek::eek:

I work with people who think that M+S is quite expensive for clothes, but its cheap as chips compared to that shyte! I cant believe sane people buy it and come back for more!:confused::confused:

Considering that they always bang on about how it skims any lumps and bumps and they try all their clothes on all sizes how come they always use stick thin models?? I'm thinking it CLINGS to all your lumps and bumps and makes anyone other than thin folks look like a sack of garishly coloured spuds:D

Latest posts

Back