Nintendo TSV 1 December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal World are also launching the WII as POD on Friday night...saw the advert for it yesterday. OK for anyone with three months to spare to wait for it to be delivered and lots of excess cash to pay for the calls to their CS when it isn't :D .

Toysrus have a console, sports and sports resort bundle

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/...es/Wii-Console-with-Wii-Sports-Resort(0010462)

They also have plently accessories but don't know how they compare on price.

:)

Thanks bags, I have just ordered this one from toys r us through cashbackkings so get 3% back :)
They had a really good offer with the fit board as well but it was sold out yesterday and when I went back to look tonight, it said it was available but when I tried to process the order it came up out of stock again, never mind I will just have to buy the fit board seperately.

Thanks bags, I have just ordered this one from toys r us through cashbackkings so get 3% back :)
They had a really good offer with the fit board as well but it was sold out yesterday and when I went back to look tonight, it said it was available but when I tried to process the order it came up out of stock again, never mind I will just have to buy the fit board seperately.

That's great Bluebell glad you got sorted the same set plus fit + with board has arrived from Asda.
;) Needs to go to Santa now so we can't play with it as yet, will then see what if an extras we need.

:)

Got my wii from toys r us on Tuesday, really great value and quick delivery, thanks again bags :)

Your very welcome Bluebell
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and lots of fun with your Wii.
We should have a laugh with our lookey likey Marley - Ben - our 18mth labrador who loves being involved with everything that's going on.
:p

Latest posts

Back