Nintendo TSV 1 December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll be checking it out. I haven't bought a computer game since getting a handheld PacMan game back in the 80's so it would be great to see a demo and find out more. As you can tell, I'm not very clued up on technology LOL.

Can someone tell me what a super duper TSV price would be for the Wii? Not including the usual QVC add ons, of course! To be honest, I have been mulling it over, but can't really face trawling through various sites to see what's on offer. Would be interested to know what the average sort of deal is. Thanks

They might sell a few Wiis but as Ideal World have been selling it for a couple of months on easy pay - the customer base will be smaller.

QVC seem to have jumped onto the Band Waggon too late IMHO.

I wonder which presenter will be demonstrating the Wii fit JR perhaps?

They might sell a few Wiis but as Ideal World have been selling it for a couple of months on easy pay - the customer base will be smaller.

Well, whilst that would be awful or funny, whichever way you look at it,-I would rather that than listen to Jill Franks wheezing her way through the hour. I am always shocked that a runner like her has such problems controlling her breathing!

Perhaps it's a way for some presenters (no names) to lose a few pounds (stones, in some cases).

Anyway it looks like it could be worth watching for the entertainment factor!

According to the tv guide :
12am Pippa, 9am morning show Anthony/Kathy, 10am & 12pm Anthony and 4pm Julian.

Oh bugger I cant stand Anthony I do like the others though

I cant wait to see Julians enthusiasm on demoing, I bet all the presenters admit to having owned a Wii for quite some time too

Oh bugger I cant stand Anthony I do like the others though

I cant wait to see Julians enthusiasm on demoing, I bet all the presenters admit to having owned a Wii for quite some time too

The only problem is Julian's High Tech Toys & Electronic Gifts show is on at 4pm and the TSV may well have sold out by then.

From Simon's blog

I've just been rehearsing a new TSV that we have on Monday night next week with Abby Surgeon, and I haven't had so much fun in ages! It's great news that we have one of the biggest names in gaming in the QVC stable and although I have had a wii go on them before, I hadn't realised how clever they were and how easy they are to use.

I also hadn't realised how the Wii Fit package was like having a yoga instructor give you a personal lesson. I'll be staying up late on Monday night to order both the TSV and the extra Fit package for the whole family's Christmas present... and I can't wait!

Be there at midnight 'cos I don't think it will last long!

Simon x

The presenter has been changed to Simon for the 4pm show

Attachments

• 6a00e54eff27048834012875df7c7f970c.jpg
    6a00e54eff27048834012875df7c7f970c.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Hope its not just going to be the basic Wii on its own.

Usually QVC have some "extras" that you cant get anywhere else and if they dont then it better be a really good price

A basic Wii with one game and one controller would be around the £179 mark. I had one and it was great fun [check out the Ravin Rabbids game if you go for it]. Traded it in eventually when I pined for a Playstation 3.... If you get one you WILL have fun!

At least it's not a flippin helicopter which both IW and QVC appear convinced is the best christmas toy since the tangerine and bag of walnuts....their demo's suggest otherwise..
:)

Ideal World definitely seem to be setting the trend for QVC to follow, by being the first, to stock products like Easiyo yoghurt, hair pieces and now the Will, I reckon it won’t be long before QVC start stocking some form of variant of the Tefal Actifry.:sunshine:
I'm hoping for a Wii and Wii fit for Christmas to aid with fitness and help with more weightloss.
With all the other add ons it will be a great family Christmas present as well.
The Wii and Wii Fit Plus will definitely help with weight loss and fitness and provide tailored workout programs, but you may need to fork out for the balance board too, to get the full benefits, as it can monitor weight, body mass index, etc and some of the workouts such as the aerobics are tailored for use with the balance board.:)

Ideal World definitely seem to be setting the trend for QVC to follow, by being the first, to stock products like Easiyo yoghurt, hair pieces and now the Will, I reckon it won’t be long before QVC start stocking some form of variant of the Tefal Actifry.:sunshine:
The Wii and Wii Fit Plus will definitely help with weight loss and fitness and provide tailored workout programs, but you may need to fork out for the balance board too, to get the full benefits, as it can monitor weight, body mass index, etc and some of the workouts such as the aerobics are tailored for use with the balance board.:)

Thanks for that.
What type of board comes with the Wii fit plus is that different to a balance board ?

Thanks for that.
What type of board comes with the Wii fit plus is that different to a balance board ?
Hi bags, there's only one standard Wii balance board, which is compatible with lots of of other Wii games (e.g I use my balance board with Wii Fit Plus and another snowboarding game).:gigli: It sounds like QVC will be doing a Wii Fit Plus bundle, separate to the TSV, so hopefully they will include the balance board in the package.:)

For anyone interested in getting Wii Fit, make sure you get the recently released Wii Fit plus and not its predecessor Wii Fit, as there are more workouts on the newer version.

Latest posts

Back