Nintendo TSV 1 December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi bags, there's only one standard Wii balance board, which is compatible with lots of of other Wii games (e.g I use my balance board with Wii Fit Plus and another snowboarding game).:gigli: It sounds like QVC will be doing a Wii Fit Plus bundle, separate to the TSV, so hopefully they will include the balance board in the package.:)

For anyone interested in getting Wii Fit, make sure you get the recently released Wii Fit plus and not its predecessor Wii Fit, as there are more workouts on the newer version.

Thanks for that.

I've seen Asda have the Wii fit + that comes with a board.

:)

I can't imagine that this going to be a great saving on the console as I think the prices are fixed by nintendo. Will probably have a load of games and accessories with it that they can make up the package so that it is good value, but I don't think the price will be lower than in the shops.

I really fancy getting a Wii however looks like qvc are selling Wii fit plus with the board for a lot more than play.com and loads of other places seem to be be about £40 cheaper than good old QVC (QVC £114.96 + 6.95 p&p and play.com £79.99 with free postage) so I cant see it being much of a bargain on QVC, unless its on easy pay I will probably look elsewhere

I really fancy getting a Wii however looks like qvc are selling Wii fit plus with the board for a lot more than play.com and loads of other places seem to be be about £40 cheaper than good old QVC (QVC £114.96 + 6.95 p&p and play.com £79.99 with free postage) so I cant see it being much of a bargain on QVC, unless its on easy pay I will probably look elsewhere

Have we got the details then ?

:confused:

Found these :

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board, Protective Cover & Battery.
QVC Price £114.96
Item Number 562857
P&P £6.95
Build up a sweat and get fit in the comfort of your own home with the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus package. Wii Fit Plus offers a range of new features and enhancements to help you reinvigorate your workouts, along with exercises and balance games designed to keep them fun. It comes with a Wii Fit balance board with a protective cover, easy-to-install software and rechargeable battery. Max user weight: 150kg

Yes doesn't seem much of a bargain.:eek:

I reckon that the console is going to be around the £250 mark which is not a bargain US QVC have the console and extras for $363 which is around the £220 mark so if we get it for less than £250 it will be a miracle. The price for the board is just for the board and the Wifit plus software so by that standard £250 as a TSV price would be about right

I reckon that the console is going to be around the £250 mark which is not a bargain US QVC have the console and extras for $363 which is around the £220 mark so if we get it for less than £250 it will be a miracle. The price for the board is just for the board and the Wifit plus software so by that standard £250 as a TSV price would be about right

OMG

:eek:

You can buy the console and 2 games from Tesco for £179 so I am expecting it to be cheaper than that.
The board is available seperately from QVC so obviously not going to be part of the TSV

Play.com have the black Wii for £164.99 incl wii sports and sports resort and a bundle (white Wii) including the balance board for £229 with free postage its going to have to be something very good for them to go on about added value. Just a few more hours to wait to see what they can come up with

Found these :

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board, Protective Cover & Battery.
QVC Price £114.96
Item Number 562857
P&P £6.95
Build up a sweat and get fit in the comfort of your own home with the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus package. Wii Fit Plus offers a range of new features and enhancements to help you reinvigorate your workouts, along with exercises and balance games designed to keep them fun. It comes with a Wii Fit balance board with a protective cover, easy-to-install software and rechargeable battery. Max user weight: 150kg

Yes doesn't seem much of a bargain.:eek:

You can get the game and balance board on Amazon for £79.99 :confused:

You can get the game and balance board on Amazon for £79.99 :confused:

So much for QVC's 'buying power', what a joke!
*where is my 'thumbs down smilie'........blows big fat raspberry in direction of QVC Towers.......doesn't bode well for the TSV then?!*

aww thats a shame for people who may have considered buying this for a Christmas present,QVCs buying power not up to much these days is it!!
we have a wii fit too that only gets used now and again,we never seem to have time !!
must try harder!

Protective Cover & Battery for £34.97, are QVC having a laugh, that must be one heck of a battery pack! ‘QVC's Buying Power’ my @rse.:Yikes!::gigli:

aww thats a shame for people who may have considered buying this for a Christmas present,QVCs buying power not up to much these days is it!!

OH just said maybe the TSV console will be a decent price & all the over-excited punters will then not notice how overpriced all the accompanying accessories are.......?
*trying to think like QVC here!* lol

Latest posts

Back