"It Works" Cleaning Blocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These are really really good for cleaning enamel baths!!!! thank god as you can't use most commercial bath cleaning products on enamel baths.....

I love them too.... gets biro and coloured pencils off my cream painted walls! I am often giving htem away to friends, must stop being generous and reorder and keep them to myself!

SW in answer to your question.....as we need the bathroom doing out.[ 3 times had to cancel the suite due to ~###~ builders ]...anyway ive been & scrubbed at the old emulsion paint on the walls & apart from theres the USUAL small amount of 'debris' [ dont know what else to call it as they rub off a small amount of themselves doing the job in hand ]...so no it doesnt remove the paint & it did effect the colour BUT & BIG BUT....the walls are dirty from having new windows etc work done & weve not cleaned up properly as we were expecting to be have bubbles like the meerkat advert.
we LOVE these....we get them from the outlet shop when they are on offer...currently not....& we stock up.......JML or whoever do the same thing as a big brick form that you just hack a lump off.........if your looking for another great cleaner try 826755....this is THE only cleaner/liquid form that we now use...so a bunch of "it works" or similar.....some optixs ...bleach for those sort of jobs ......i cant recommend the optixs enough....happy cleaning & dont be put off with the stuff coming off from the bricks.....its 0nly like brillos etc getting smaller & smaller........& dont tell the family else you#ll be forever giving 'samples' away/..........hope that helps.....

apologies suzywoozy to add this to your thread, I just have to add that I tried the optixs on the strength of the above post and I am really impressed with it. It does clean windows and mirrors etc easily without streaks. I have just blitzed all my windows, frames and mirrors and they are sparkling. Thanks iggylover for the tip.:thanks:

I have some lurking in my cupboard.. just tried them on tea stained tea spoons .. fab !! ty for reminding me I had them :) ... gonna look for more things to try them on

Latest posts

Back