Decleor TSV - 02/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just had a look on the TV Guide and there is a Decleor TSV on Saturday 2nd of January.

That would be the third TSV in a row with it in. Is Hydra floral really that good?

In one of the sales pitches (sorry demonstrations) on Beauty Day AY said (and got Fiona Brackenbury) to confirm that the next TSV would not have Hydra Floral in it - I think that comment was followed by a plea to jump to the phones and buy 60,000 units for everyone in the neighbourhood! x

Fiona said when she was on air with the last TSV that the next two TSVs are planned and they don't contain Hydra Floral.

Hope it has hydrotenseur in. Love that product but won't pay £30 for it on its own, even with my money off voucher.

If it had the clay mask in that I use I'd be happy but QVC have never stocked this item so far as I am aware. This mask is the best. I get instant brightness to my skin when I've used it. x

Yes Helen,

I need Prolagene too.

Is there just the one product or is there one for the face and one for the body?

Yes Helen,

I need Prolagene too.

Is there just the one product or is there one for the face and one for the body?

Prolagene can be used for face and body. Decleor make a 50ml and a 150ml tube but the contents are exactly the same so you are best to get 150ml as it is much better value for money. :)

Prolagene can be used for face and body. Decleor make a 50ml and a 150ml tube but the contents are exactly the same so you are best to get 150ml as it is much better value for money. :)

Thanks Sazza,

I shall take your advice.

Tilly

Hello, I'm new to the forum and don't know if anyone asked that question before; however, does anyone know what the Decleor's TSV going to be in January? I really like Decleor but also love Elemis and am struggling to decide if I should go for the Elemis TSV tonight.
Thank you in advance for your help.

hello there, sorry to ask again; however, this post fall back so might be forgotten.
Does anyone know, possibly, what the decleor tsv will be in January? I would love to know since loving my Hydra Floral but would be interested in some body items, too.

hello there, sorry to ask again; however, this post fall back so might be forgotten.
Does anyone know, possibly, what the decleor tsv will be in January? I would love to know since loving my Hydra Floral but would be interested in some body items, too.

Hi Emi, welcome to the forum. Our super sleuth Super Cool Willow usually finds out what the TSV's are for us. He will post as soon as he knows or someone else if they find out first.:)

Hello and welcome to the forum Emi, when the details of the Decleor TSV are found they will be posted on this thread so as they say "watch this space" :)

Great! Thank you LH and BB for the info and thank you for the warm welcome. I've been reading that forum for a few days now and decided to give myself a voice since am a big QVC spender... (I may need therapy soon! especially after buying 6 elemis tsvs!!!) and have some opinions about the things I buy. x

Latest posts

Back