Decleor TSV - 02/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came too, yay. I had to get some cotton wool pads as i had ran out so couldn't test it. So I went to the local chemist and the only ones they had were inpregnated with Pro vit b5 and aloe vera!

Mine arrived today. Had a good look at the leaflet that came with it. Tried to look for ingredients on their website, but couldn't find any. I know that Decleor does not claim to be a "natural" range of products, though when they talk about ingredients they mention the natural ones. But there are lots of parabens, alcohols and chemicals in them.
Do you think the presence of these ingredients is good or bad? Is the concern just hype - apart from genuine allergies to ingredients -or should we be staying away from these things? Are they there because they actually work?
:mysmilie_687:

Mine arrived today. Had a good look at the leaflet that came with it. Tried to look for ingredients on their website, but couldn't find any. I know that Decleor does not claim to be a "natural" range of products, though when they talk about ingredients they mention the natural ones. But there are lots of parabens, alcohols and chemicals in them.
Do you think the presence of these ingredients is good or bad? Is the concern just hype - apart from genuine allergies to ingredients -or should we be staying away from these things? Are they there because they actually work?
:mysmilie_687:

I have a sciency friend, she worked in the labs for boots making things like NO7 cleanser and toner not too long ago. I talked to her about this and said that, in her opinion, that there is nothing wrong with the man made chemicals, they have all been tested and are effective and that you can just as easily if not more easily have reactions/problems with so called natural ingredients.
I think that lots of companies have jumped on the natural bandwagon, because it sells. I have tried the more natural Liz Earle, REN and the like but my skin just didn't suit them. I am going to let my skin do the talking this time, I bought the TSV and I am going to give it a go for the guarantee period and see if it suits me. I chose Decleor because I started using hydra floral and my skin loves it so thought that the cleanser/toner may suit too. Also I have seen loads of good reviews for the cleanser and toner on sites like www.makeupalley.com

My TSV arrived this morning. I think the bottles may now have defrosted!!! :mysmilie_61:

Got mine yesterday - love the new shaped bottles :)

I've been using Philosphy's purity for a few months and have just started back on the Decleor Cleanser again - what a gorgeous smell.
I'm using the Arome Purete during the day and then neroli and Hydra Floral at night.
I really rate Decleor's products. My skin really dries with the central heating and the cold outside - I feel better when I've just layered up with Decleor :)

I do prefer a face wash for day time use, I was wondering if I could use the cleanser as a sort of milky wash in the shower, what do you think?

I do prefer a face wash for day time use, I was wondering if I could use the cleanser as a sort of milky wash in the shower, what do you think?

I always wipe off cleanser with a hot wet flannel - I hate the feel of cotton wool :)
I can never use the shower as the cleanser gets in my eyes before I've got the water hot enough lol

Latest posts

Back