B Makowsky TSV 14th Dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I don't know what the TSV is but did notice that the BM TSV from June now has some new colours in stock. Amethyst, Basil and Toffee. 4 of the original 5 colours are in stock too. (Black, Grape, Lipstick Red and Sage)

I shall be so disappointed if it's the same TSV. QVCUS has a much larger range than we do, seems a bit unimaginative to repeat a design when we could have something new. As I bought the last one, I have no interest in buying the same bag in a different colour, can't imagine I'm the only one either. Oh well, pennies saved towards the next fetish... :cool:

If only it had gold coloured hardware, LOL.
I love the wide bottom (it matches my own)!

I don't think this will be the TSV, Nessa, or they would have "pulled" it by now.

I always liked this bag and would love a similar style but in a smaller size.

I don't know what the TSV is but did notice that the BM TSV from June now has some new colours in stock. Amethyst, Basil and Toffee. 4 of the original 5 colours are in stock too. (Black, Grape, Lipstick Red and Sage)

One quick question - my 15 year old son came in whilst I was watching a handbag show on qvc and said 'how can they describe a bag as lipstick red - especially when qvc sells lipsticks that are lots of different colours????':bigkiss:

There was a lovely B Makowsky bad in TK Maxx on saturday but it was bright blue. It was a bit bright for winter - and it was £79. If it had been a differnent colour I would have got it as it was lovely quality and the leather was really soft.

i got my first makowsky bag last week. i didnt like it and its going back. i found the Tig glove leather to be softer and cheaper lol
The US tvs looked great and some of the colours are to die for, i was looking forward to ordering it but the bag i got has put me off a bit. it was deadly dull looking and smaller than i imagined. i may just stick with tig

they have uploaded another 12 makowsky bags today. some at reduced prices (anniversary etc.) woohoo!

What was the code of the one you sent back borednow, I'm intrigued... ;)

I've made no secret of my liking for BM bags but I don't like them all. Some have gone back for various reasons but most have stayed... :eek:

I definitely think you have to play with them to see if they're right and how they sit when they're on. Yes, they're not cheap but I don't spend money on clothes or Battenburgs and get a lot of pleasure out of them. If you want, ultra soft (make sure it's described as 'glove leather' if you do), generally slouchy and moderately heavy bags then they're worth a try. Personally, I think they're gorgeous and can't get enough of 'em... :p

this was the one i got in the purple version... the day after it was sent it got put in the clearance section lol just my luck lol
it is lovely and soft (though this one is not as soft as the tig glove leather bags that i have). the main problem is it is just difficult to wear. the angling of the straps make it very tight and uncomfotable. my own fault as i ignored the reviews that mentioned this lol
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.145616

Last edited:
Nice review bn! :D Shame you didn't like it but don't give up on the brand if you can send stuff back ok. I have to say I think the picture of that bag looks like Dame Edna Everidge... but it could just be me... :mysmilie_17:

Nice review bn! :D Shame you didn't like it but don't give up on the brand if you can send stuff back ok. I have to say I think the picture of that bag looks like Dame Edna Everidge... but it could just be me... :mysmilie_17:

I see just what you mean, possum! :mysmilie_697:

Just seen a preview of the tsv with Julia.. Didn't like it, think it was the two tone colours that put me off.. The brown bag looked the nicest, because it was all one colour :)

Latest posts

Back