Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B Makowsky Glove Leather Tote Bag with Whipstitch Detail
Today's Special Value Price £89.88
QVC Price £108.00
Item Number 145887
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £29.96 plus P&P

Go for chic style with this leather bag from B Makowsky. It's crafted from soft glove leather for a designer look, and is given an on-trend twist with silver-tone hardware and the eyelet and whipstitch detailing. There's plenty of space to stay organised including three compartments inside, a flap pocket on the front and a zip pocket on the back. The main compartment secures with a zip and the flap pocket with a magnetic popper. Choose from four colours with a contrast trim - Lake Blue, Midnight Blue, Lipstick Red and Butterscotch or block colour Brandy.

its different to the one in the US the other week. I have seen this one on ebay. good price though for a xmas prezzie

looks nice but i have just had a quick look on QVC US and it weighs over a kg!

1. Blimey thats a heavy bag - rather like meeee!

2. It will be even heavier once its secret compartment is filled with cakes (well, until I eat them all)

Linda :mysmilie_12:

I really love it but its too summery.Really love the red and yellow - was even swayed by the easy pay for a moment but have decided against it.Don't really wanna buy a bag I won't use until april. You never know whats round the corner with QVC - loads more bags will come on between now and april - this bag even may be a OTO before then!!!

1. Blimey thats a heavy bag - rather like meeee!

2. It will be even heavier once its secret compartment is filled with cakes (well, until I eat them all)

Linda :mysmilie_12:

depends on the cakes Linda. steer clear of dundee and xmas cake but i find i can get loads of sponge cakes in my bags. Yes the icing makes a bit of a mess on the lining but on the plus side that gives me something extra to suck on when the sweetie stash in the front pocket runs out :mysmilie_17:

What a funny TSV!! Though I love the brown version (and am thinking about biuying it) the two tone versions are a bit diffucult to deal with and why are there two shades of blue? Doesn't seem very well thought out for some reason.

well I like it but its not a winter bag at all is it?? the two tones are nice for summer,I like the yellow and the red but not for now!
I hope someone does get it and posts a review so I can see how good or bad it is!!

well I like it but its not a winter bag at all is it?? the two tones are nice for summer,I like the yellow and the red but not for now!
I hope someone does get it and posts a review so I can see how good or bad it is!!

I thought the same, what a strange choice for a December TSV! I actually quite like the butterscotch and red ones but to me these are bags for Spring/Summer. They would look great with summery lightl coloured linen trousers... Odd!!

I like the two tones, thinking ahead to my sons nuptials at the end of May but I hate the silver tone hardware.

I ordered the Brandy at midnight and it is my first B Makowsky bag :)

I can't wait for it to arrive - it's my reward for working hard this half-term

I'll let you know what it's like as soon as it arrives

PS I would love the Butterscotch one as well but it is definately a summer bag and who knows if bright yellow will be 'on trend' by Summer 10. Also, I don't have any yellow birkenstocks so I won't match ;)

What a funny TSV!! Though I love the brown version (and am thinking about biuying it) the two tone versions are a bit diffucult to deal with and why are there two shades of blue? Doesn't seem very well thought out for some reason.

Just to let you know that I ordered the TSV in brandy. The last thing I bought was a KIm and co dress and the other items that I have ordered in the last month have been a) undelivered (2 packs of easiyo and the Philosphy tsv) and b) sent back by me (a grim Kim and Co top that I had on waitlist and forgot to cancel) SO, in effect, I have spent less than I have had refunded in the last month or so. I think.........:mysmilie_17:

i thought it looked lovely in the brandy Almerinda and well done you on saving money at this time of year lol. i hmmmd and aaahed about it but decided to wait until the next Tig TVS (i saw some lovely ones over on QVC US) and as i have just lost my GSM i may need to get a new one of those.

i thought it looked lovely in the brandy Almerinda and well done you on saving money at this time of year lol. i hmmmd and aaahed about it but decided to wait until the next Tig TVS (i saw some lovely ones over on QVC US) and as i have just lost my GSM i may need to get a new one of those.

I will let you know what it is like when (if) it arrives. I have never, ever had a full size brown leather bag. Never. Isn't that strange?

i hope you love it!
until a couple of years ago i never had anything but brown and black handbags, (would that be handbagily retentive or some kind of handbag trauma in my youth?).
i wanted a red bag for years but never saw the right one, either wrong size or shade. This year i bought 2... i still feel odd using them lol still in desperate need of a dark purple and a grey one though lol

Well my brandy bag arrived today - my quickest QVC delivery ever!

The bag is beautiful and not at all garish!
The leather is superb and much, much nicer than any of my Radley or Tula bags.
The colour is wonderful.
The handles sit perfectly on my shoulders!
The bag would fly off the shelves on the high street as the quality and style are fabulous.

I am so glad I ordered this and think I will use it forever :)

i am glad you like it miss QVC, i think the brandy is a lovely colour. a lovely rich brown (reminds me of galaxy chocolate lol). amazingly fast delivery! QVC delivery departments must be on overtime. the stuff i ordered on thursday night shipped on friday with any luck i will sparkle this xmas lol

Well my brandy bag arrived today - my quickest QVC delivery ever!

The bag is beautiful and not at all garish!
The leather is superb and much, much nicer than any of my Radley or Tula bags.
The colour is wonderful.
The handles sit perfectly on my shoulders!
The bag would fly off the shelves on the high street as the quality and style are fabulous.

I am so glad I ordered this and think I will use it forever :)

SO glad that you like it Miss QVC!! I can't wait for mine to arrive. I haven't had much luck with my QVC parcels lately so I am a bit anxious.

Latest posts

Back