Where is Gordon Ramsay?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rachel Allen couldn't even be a**ed to say anything about her stuff when she was on. She had some-one to speak and demonstrate for her, even though she was there.

Cannot stand Gordon Ramsay.

whers my gordon

anather celebrity chef that will not show his wares himself..
i really hate these shows. i really like gordon it would have been lovely to see him demonstrating rather than the other gordon(pippa) doing my head in with her rather fast rambling...
and that guest demonstrater with the fride genuis thingyme bob who irritates me aslo.

the convection oven looks like a made for qvc object.....

Forgot to say that all his stuff is now on sale in argos most of it half original price so cant be doing that well aah poor gordon he's probably loading up another van as we speak.

blender got very poor reviews on argos website. in fact its consistent it broke down on the qvc demo and broke down with the argos customers as well....

Gordon Ramsay is a marketing brand and a well respected celebrity chef. The manufacturers will be pleased just to have his name promoting their range. Most celebrity chefs do this, and don't bother to appear. I think we are supposed to feel honoured that he was on the phone, although it was probably QVC which called him.
In lieu of the presence of his good self, he sent along one of his flunkies!
Having said all this, I compared prices on Amazon and QVC beat them hands down. Also, with QVC, if you don't get along with the products, you have your 30 day MBG.

The food processer costs 16p more on Amazon - but you save £6.95 postage, and would probably get it in about half the time, so not sure I agree with you, Louise.

just looking at the hand blender i wonder if its made by bamax a swiss company who give you a 10 year guarantee and are the rolls royce of blenders.

not too pleased that there are at least 3 different blenders which would cause confusion.the qvc one,argos one and bamax one all very different prices...all very different blenders.:eek:

I didn't watch the show in case he did turn up,perhaps QVC couldn't or wouldn't take the chance of GR going off on a vulgar swearing session. :D

we could have him on the same day as Joan Rivers, now that would be entertaining!

It was really strange Pipa seemed a bit weird when he was on the phone especialy when he made his lame joke,what was all that about ?

It was something about getting an animal out of the jungle with Camembert cheese ???

I must admit that I'm not a fan of Gordon Ramsay's and find it really hypocritical that he is endorsing cooking products after the flack I remember him giving Anthony Whorrall Thompson over it! It seems that we have not heard anything of him since he upset Australia's answer to Oprah Wimfrey.

Was laughing with my sister about this earlier saying there was no way they could have him on live TV. Can you imagine "come on, jump to the f*****g phones!" x

The food processer costs 16p more on Amazon - but you save £6.95 postage, and would probably get it in about half the time, so not sure I agree with you, Louise.

I know where you're coming from, Elise, and I feel exactly the same re the p+p issue. I'm interested in the coffee maker and, not having tried his product range before, I would have the peace of mind that I could return it should it be of a poor quality, or if I just don't like it.

BTW, the coffee machine is advertised in Argos at £114.00+, then with a third off. From this point of view, QVC has good prices. I suppose it depends which item you would buy.

I also quite like the cuisinart grind and brew on IW but, although coffee is the only hot beverage I drink, I don't drink enough of it to qualify spending £130.00+ on a machine.

Anyone on the forum ever tried a Gordon Ramsay machine, especially the coffee maker? Also, is the brand which makes them 'Gordon Ramsay Professiona', or another well known brand?

I know where you're coming from, Elise, and I feel exactly the same re the p+p issue. I'm interested in the coffee maker and, not having tried his product range before, I would have the peace of mind that I could return it should it be of a poor quality, or if I just don't like it.

BTW, the coffee machine is advertised in Argos at £114.00+, then with a third off. From this point of view, QVC has good prices. I suppose it depends which item you would buy.

I also quite like the cuisinart grind and brew on IW but, although coffee is the only hot beverage I drink, I don't drink enough of it to qualify spending £130.00+ on a machine.

Anyone on the forum ever tried a Gordon Ramsay machine, especially the coffee maker? Also, is the brand which makes them 'Gordon Ramsay Professiona', or another well known brand?

gordon ramsey handblenders are made by three different manufactures you are going to have to do some homework to find the best deals here.
regarding the coffee machine you will have to find who actuallly makes this individual item it loks like he has lots of odds and sods to get rid of lol

i am seroiusly looking at getting a bamix blender as they have 10 year gurantee interesting to see how long theqvc one is. it looks similar to a breville one not the more costlier bamix.

Latest posts

Back