Where is Gordon Ramsay?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was at the BBC Good Food Show at the weekend where he had a stand, the products are sturdy and heavy and are made by Sensio Inc (Bella Cucina). I purchased the griddle/grill which was in the QVC promo but it didn't feature in the programme, I was hoping to see a demo.
I was impressed by the quality and compared it to other ranges and wouldn't mind Santa bringing me other items that I have my eye on! :)

I must admit that I'm not a fan of Gordon Ramsay's and find it really hypocritical that he is endorsing cooking products after the flack I remember him giving Anthony Whorrall Thompson over it! It seems that we have not heard anything of him since he upset Australia's answer to Oprah Wimfrey.

I hadn't heard about that one, what did he do? I thought he was keeping low since he was found out for serving £2.99 ready meals in his restaurant for a whopping price (I'm guessing they could have been the LWWF ones as the makers supplies pubs and restaurants)!!!

Also there as the whole seven year affair fiasco poor missus.

Went to Gordon's Plane Food at Heathrow Terminal 5 a few weeks ago for breakfast. Paid £20 for myself for scrambled eggs with smoked salmon (slightly undercooked), 2 slices of toast with butter (I had to ask them to bring the jam, a smoothie and a cup of rather weak tea.

Now I've been there, next time I go passing through I'll stick to the cheaper and nicer breakfast at Giraffe.

I hadn't heard about that one, what did he do? I thought he was keeping low since he was found out for serving £2.99 ready meals in his restaurant for a whopping price (I'm guessing they could have been the LWWF ones as the makers supplies pubs and restaurants)!!!

Also there as the whole seven year affair fiasco poor missus.

He described her as a pig,nice eh ?

Think he had fillers put in his crinkly chin, maybe he should ask Lulu for tips. I do not like the man, find him a shouty, sweary sexist person. I am getting the distinct feelling that his time in the spotlight is coming to an end.

He described her as a pig,nice eh ?

it was worse than that though Choppysocks as he desplayed a photo of her on a huge screen with a pig's head superimposed onto her body. The man is vile.

I hadn't heard about the ready meals though.

Guess who'll be turning up in the jungle next year!! x

gordon ramsay can stick his products, his tv shows and his generally nasty attitude right up his arse.

thank you.

Latest posts

Back