What was your first Diamonique piece?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Got this idea from Meerkats thread on her first Diamonique ring.

Can you remember what your first Diamonique piece was and how much you paid for it?

Have you still got it?
Do you wear it often?
Have you ever had any problems with it?

My first piece was a Diamonique SS tennis bracelet For about £20, it was about 10 years ago, I still have it and wear it with my SS Amethyst tennis bracelet, it looks lovely and I have never had any problems with it.

Mine was a set of 2 ... a lovely wave plain band and a diamonique single stone band ...in silver ..very similar to claire suttons wedding and engagement bands .. around £25... still in fab condition.. can't wear it now due to weight loss :)

They are around 4 yrs old .... I LOVE diamonique :)

Mine was a set of 2 ... a lovely wave plain band and a diamonique single stone band ...in silver ..very similar to claire suttons wedding and engagement bands .. around £25... still in fab condition.. can't wear it now due to weight loss :)

They are around 4 yrs old .... I LOVE diamonique :)

What a shame, can you not have it sized down?

mine was a set of two stretchy tennis bracelets they were about £18 for two. They did stretch out of shape but qvc did replace them.
I have lots of rings and love them all, my favourite was a set of three epiphany ones which was the plain band, eternity and solitaire. i tend to stick to what they call the believable pieces as i don't suit very big rings. I love diamonique

Never thought of that... will take them to a jeweller and ask, thanks Yaz:) ... yes I prefer the more believable, LE, I also have the epiphany... I did find the plain band wore a little, but the solitaire and eternity epiphany are as good as new.. they are a yr old ... I did buy a gold swiss set band with a gold solitaire, found they give me a reaction.. so stick with silver now :)

gosh i think it was an anthony klieger ring in 14 ct gold and never a day goes by that it does not get commented on.

its a full eternity ring slightly domed shape with three layers of diamonique.
round brilliant cut top and bottom and baguettes in the middle(set edege to edge) really grand and lush.
wear it with a 14ct gold bezel set solitaire just under a carat looking.
gold diamonique sure was great in those days.ahhhh!! :)

My first piece was in silver, a short snake chain with a little bead threaded on it. The bead was covered in diamonique stones. It is very pretty and I still wear it now and then. It was reduced in price and I found it on the system they had prior to the website. A was a bit like teletext, does anyone remember that??
It was also my very first QVC purchase. It must have been a year\18 months after I started watching because at first it was difficult to phone them from Italy and I don't think that they even posted abroad at that time. I distinctly remember trying to order a Liz Earle QVC but to no avail.
It was all downhill from there. What would I have spent my money on if I hadn't been able to a) get through b) have stuff delivered here.
:)

gosh i think it was an anthony klieger ring in 14 ct gold and never a day goes by that it does not get commented on.

its a full eternity ring slightly domed shape with three layers of diamonique.
round brilliant cut top and bottom and baguettes in the middle(set edege to edge) really grand and lush.
wear it with a 14ct gold bezel set solitaire just under a carat looking.
gold diamonique sure was great in those days.ahhhh!! :)

Sounds lovely!!! I have a silver, filigree, diamonique dusted ring that is quite wide. I think that it cost about £20 and I wear it all the time. It is always commented on and loks fabulous when I am tanned. Love it!!

Mine was an epiphany square-cut solitaire. I had to have my wedding, eternity and engagement rings cut off in hospital after I scalded my hand and it swelled before I could remove my rings. This was the second time they'd been cut off due to an accident, so I put them away and replaced them all with diamonique, figuring it was the cheaper option...:eek::eek:
It was many years ago and I now replace one or the other of them whenever I see something that takes my fancy. The first "engagement" ring is still good and one of my granddaughters wears it now. I love diamonique, too!:)

What a shame, can you not have it sized down?

probably cost more than to but another piece...............try on @b@y as they sell them from the outlets.......silver should be at least half price even with the sellers profit on unless they are greedy sods

should say SOME silver diamond creek as hubby calls it..........i get some rings for the £8 -£10 range.........hope that helps

My fiance bought me a 14ct gold 5 stone eternity ring, with 'love' carved onto the interior.

I never wear it; we separated after 13 years!

Don't think the ring put a curse on us, do you?:eek::cool:

Crumbs, I'd forgotten all about him, another name I've not heard for ages! It's all Joseph Esposito these days ...
My first Diamoneek purchase was also my first QVC purchase, a pair of 14ct bezel set stud earrings. I think they were about £15, and I still wear them.

Mine was a long time ago, possibly about 12 years. When i started watching QVC i liked the look of Dimonique but wanted to test the range with something inexpensive and simple, so my first purchase was a pair of silver pear cut Diamonique earrings! Still have them now and they are still as good as day 1. :) I think they were around £12 and if memory serves they were on easy-pay too.

I had an epiphany plat clad russian wedding ring (3 interlocked rings) , but the platinum wore off within a day and I didn't buy anything since..... till PPC posted a diamonique pendant in last clicks, with my initial, which looks really nice.
The 14ct rings look lovely, but the price has shot up recently and there are not many items left, seems to be replaced by diamonique veronese?

I love dimonique too, used to laugh at it and then bought some and got a bit addicted. The first thing I bought was a gold three ring set, it does look real and very classy. I don't buy much now as find that the prices have shot up of late.

reading all your posts was like a trip down memory lane when the variety of diamonique was wide. i even remember real platinum pieces.

its a shame that all the diamonique prices are so high. i buy when its i last clicks now.:eek:

Aaww yeah, my first Diamonique purchase was about 5 years ago or thereabouts. It was a 5 stone graduating anniversary ring with a lovely woven gallery, in 14 carat yellow gold. It was a TSV, there was a white gold version too and I wish I'd ordered them both as it's not available anymore. I paid something in the region of £35-£40 for it. I still have it, and I'm inclined to say that out of all of my many bits of Diamonique, it is one of my very favourites.

Latest posts

Back