Beth Terrell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
New guest presenter Lesley Ebberts ex This Morning guest.

Debbie Flint has just said grab these Beth Terrell items when you see them, as we will not be showing them forever.

:)

Glen Campbell - eat your heart out!

How lovely to have a sensible person like Lesley Eberts guest presenting this range. If only I could shut off the Flint and her marketing spiel as if we were small children, the show would be lovely.

no mention of this would be perfect with your flannel pyjamas, to give your teacher, your ex, your great grandmother, etc etc.

Lovely sensible comments from a lady who has been in the field for a long time. think it is Beth's fingers up to QVC! According to Lesley, she is the leading brand at QVC US. Nice to hear some informative comments. A pleasure to listen and learn.

I wondered too if it was the death knell as Beth wont be coming over herself.

There's been nothing new for months, though, has there? Even the last visit was just shifting the last of the BT stock. Today is one step above Last Clicks.

strange if you search for Beth Terell on qvc usa sitenothing comes up so is someone telling porkies again at qvc towers?:confused:

I believe she used to sell under a different label, but don't nkow what.

This business of QVC being economical with the truth really puts me off buying, especially if things are expensive (for me!). If I don't trust a supplier I am loathe to consider using them. I'm waiting for refunds now and I hope I get them soon! Not that I'm suggesting anything there, but things seem to be on a downward spiral right now.

Latest posts

Back