EMU TSV Monday the 28th of December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Their emails have suddenly got far more professional looking. However, I won't be printing mine off and sticking it on the fridge as suggested! yiike

Can't believe there's yet another ****** craft day on 27th December! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Funnily enough I won't be putting it on my fridge either!!!

How many craft days do they need? They seem to have more and more every year!

I havent had a chance to wear the last Emu tsv as it has been too wet....

That's the trouble with suede, apart from the Markon showerproof ones, which I have found to be fine so far.

I saw some Skechers emu-lookalikes in Boundary Mill for £34.99 - I think I might go back and get them.

Have just ordered a pair of EMU boots from Amazon for less than half QVC price with free P&P. Please check other sites before you buy EMU from QVC.

My DD went to watch Twilight New Moon and came home upset with her chestnut stinger hi's caked in mud.
Lucky for her left to dry out, brushed, sole section wiped clean, a respray with protector spray and they are like new again.

:)

Yes I got mine on Amazon last year at half price and free shipping too.

You can buy the protector stuff, it actually worked out cheaper to buy from Puddlebeach in Oz that what they charged here. I spray mine etc and so far no problems.

Loads of people bought from Puddlebeach last year and the shipping was really fast and great deals. A few did get caught by customs towards the end, but I think that was because so many people where ordering and it alerted them.

Amazon have some good prices on emu boots at the moment and FREE P&P. I've recently bought a pair for £48. Hope this helps someone!

I got two pairs from Amazon last year (as did most of the members of ST!!) I paid just over £30 for my brown stinger minis and £45 for my black stinger long. They are lovely.

I was wearing the mini stingers the other day and it rained all day and my feet were soaked - I just ended up walking through puddles. I think I could have wrung them out!! I put the boots by the fire to dry and when dry brushed them with a suede brush then resprayed them and they are like new again. I only use regular suede and leather waterprooof spray which you can get in the supermarket!

I've checked out several websites for Emus and Uggs and the sizing looks tricky to get right with a lot of foot measuring. I don't know whether to wait for the TSV (which according to issue 48 of the TV guide is on the 17th not the 28th) or to risk ordering from somewhere else. I had so many problems with the sizing on Markon, I don't want to get it wrong when there's a lot of postage to pay to return them.

I've checked out several websites for Emus and Uggs and the sizing looks tricky to get right with a lot of foot measuring. I don't know whether to wait for the TSV (which according to issue 48 of the TV guide is on the 17th not the 28th) or to risk ordering from somewhere else. I had so many problems with the sizing on Markon, I don't want to get it wrong when there's a lot of postage to pay to return them.
I find that Emu Stingers are pretty true to size but would suggest a size smaller for Bronte's as they do not have the thicker sheepskin lining.

If you order from Amazon and find that they do not suit/fit you can return them free of charge for exchange or refund.

Hope that helps:)

Don't forget suede and sheepskin stretches too.

I have the Bronte which are wool lining and they are big on me and got bigger too. The Stringer were a truer fit. I am a size 3 and a half or 36 Euro and went for the size 3 which should be a 35.5 Euro.

Like Clarks shoes I always have to go for the size 3 and not the 3 and a half.

I tried the last tsv and didn't like it all - and I had at that time already owned emu boots - so it wasn't as if I was new to the brand.I won't be going for this one either - whatever easy pay they throw at it!

Latest posts

Back