December's Newsletter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

story of my life. think I only ever had a discoubnt code once in all the years I have shopped with them ( since tyhe beginning).Maybe I should f.a.r.t more??? LELover would be so proud;););)

story of my life. think I only ever had a discoubnt code once in all the years I have shopped with them ( since tyhe beginning).Maybe I should f.a.r.t more??? LELover would be so proud;););)

i am. i certainly won't be f.a.rting for the Elemis TSV:D:D I could really have done with that discount code!

I am really wondering why I do not recieve this newsletter? I get loads of emails from QVC including a Qgossip (I think that what its callec?) but not this?

The only thing I remember about my newsletter is that there is another Craft day looming.Hide

stuff em! I'm off to the high street!:D

What!!!!!!!

Don't you realise it is easier to shop all the year round with QVC, that way you avoid all the snow, cold, frost, hail, sleet, floods, volcanoes, earthquakes, train delays, finding a parking space, standing in queues, dealing with unhelpful shop assistants, finding somewhere to eat/drink, looking for a cash machine, rumaging through your bag for your purse, waiting for a bus/train, trailing your stuff home, being in contact with other people, coughs, colds, sneezes and pimples at the end of your................................nose.

It is soooooooooooo much easier to do ALL your shopping in the comfort of you own home via QVC.

Latest posts

Back