Joseph Esposito Diamonique Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
I would love some advice or thoughts from anyone who maybe has this ring: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.677663

I really want to go for a different style of ring, from my normal classic style & this ring is totally different.... Its had very good reviews & is at a clearance price..... I have put one on cheque hold while I decide what to do..... Does anyone here own this ring? I`ve seen another 2 Diamonique rings which I also like, but these are a solitaire style, so more classic......

Any replies very much appreciated.... Thanks for reading :)

Thanks Artemis.... I suppose am worried about it looking huge on my finger, lol...... But we have to try new things don`t we? :)
ps... am really annoyed that there wasn`t a video clip with it.... they take away all the clips on the clearance items.... I wrote them an email to complain (saddo that I am, lol) :)

Last edited:
I have this ring ... I love it ... I find it comfortable, I bought it because to me it was an unusual scatter ring :) ... I don't find it too big for my finger either.. hope this helps X

ohh that ring looked very pretty on air

Oh thanks SCW :)

I have this ring ... I love it ... I find it comfortable, I bought it because to me it was an unusual scatter ring :) ... I don't find it too big for my finger either.. hope this helps X

Thanks for replying Gracie - it helps so much hearing from someone who owns it.. Glad you love your ring :)
Will take it off cheque hold & order it soon.. Many thanks :)

I've got the ring Daisy and its lovely, the colours go with everything, I was worried about the comfort but I forget I have it on sometimes and the size is good too and not overwhelming. It catches my eye when I have it on, so I would definately recommend it.

I've got the ring Daisy and its lovely, the colours go with everything, I was worried about the comfort but I forget I have it on sometimes and the size is good too and not overwhelming. It catches my eye when I have it on, so I would definately recommend it.

Thanks for your response Ribbons.. Am excited about it now, lol.. And it will be just in time for Christmas too! Its good to know you find it comfy.. Thanks :)

Pretty ring, hope you enjoy it, I don't have it myself but have a few Joseph Espisito bits and they are my faves, very well made and stylish.

Latest posts

Back