Kim Jong?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my opinion women who are under a size 10 are just naturally small anyway.They are short and small boned therefore Pippa would be 6/8. There is no way a really tall woman woulds be a size 6/8 apart from models maybe and they just look silly. The best thing to do is ignore the media. I believe women get obsessed with their weight. I've worked with women in the past who are on diets and there has been nothing wrong with them. I'm sure most men would say they prefer a woman with curves. Also since when has a size 10 been big? a size 12 isn't big either. I saw a size 16 model on GMTV this morning thought she looked fab. Come on ladies we are all beautiful.

Don't understand this obsession with claiming to be as small a size as possible anyway - one of my girls in particular is an absolute stunner, a very slim but very toned size 10/12! (She'd be a 10 everywhere but the top half is a 12 due to her Jordan sized chest! lol)
She turns heads wherever she goes & is a positive danger to traffic just walking down the pavement - I'd put her up against a skinny little size zero type any day & in fact, her teeny tiny friends are all jealous of her figure & her curves! :)

In my opinion women who are under a size 10 are just naturally small anyway.They are short and small boned therefore Pippa would be 6/8. There is no way a really tall woman woulds be a size 6/8 apart from models maybe and they just look silly. The best thing to do is ignore the media. I believe women get obsessed with their weight. I've worked with women in the past who are on diets and there has been nothing wrong with them. I'm sure most men would say they prefer a woman with curves. Also since when has a size 10 been big? a size 12 isn't big either. I saw a size 16 model on GMTV this morning thought she looked fab. Come on ladies we are all beautiful.

I agree Mitziemog - when I look at my photos from my twenties, I really regret the amount of time I obsessed over my weight and looks. I thought I was so fat, whereas now I can see that I was normal, and even at times, underweight. I am a size 12, sometimes 14. But I am big boned, and would not dream of trying to go down to a size 10. However, I had two skinny sisters (love them to bits now!) who are naturally small boned, and this always made me feel huge.

I think I was about 30 before I could look in the mirror and like what I saw, and before I could actually buy clothes and keep them. Before that, I would try things on, hate them and me, and return them.

It has been years since I weighed myself. I tend to know when it's time to cut back on the chocolate depending on the size of my tum, but I will not diet. I love food, especially deserts, and I think life would be miserable if I had to count calories.

But I do believe in being snesible. So I always drink a glass of water before meals, eat slowly, and use a smaller plate (less risk of piling it up! LOL!)

Latest posts

Back