Elemis OTO's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
:D Hi everyone,

It looks like QVC are thinking that the TSV will sell out really early as I've found the below OTO's showing on the web at the moment (apologies if these have been posted, but I couldn't see them if they had)!!

Elemis 3 Piece Face and Body Spa Set

Elemis 3 Piece Face and Body Spa Set
One Time Only Price £39.84
QVC Price £47.75
Item Number 228808
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

There is no photo or item description showing at the moment.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228808

Elemis 3 Piece Tri Enzyme and Pro Collagen Collection

Elemis 3 Piece Tri-Enzyme & Pro-Collagen Collection
One Time Only Price £44.98
QVC Price £54.00
Item Number 228890
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Tackle the signs of ageing with this three-piece Elemis kit. You'll get best-selling Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml) to help reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, whilst keeping your skin hydrated. Added to this there's Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash (200ml) to help buff away dead skin cells that can dull the complexion. This is enriched with Brazilian babassu oil and moringa. Completing the set is Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask (50ml) which may tingle on application and is designed to transform your skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228890

Looks like there may be some bargains this weekend as on Time to Spa the Tri Enzyme Gel Mask is £45.00 alone and on QVC its around the £44 mark depending on what kit you go for.

Chris

Thanks for that Chris. Liking the sound of the 3 piece face and body spa set :D:D hope they have loads of OTO's and Christmas surprises as am not going for the TSV. Better spend the day at home Sunday I think!!

Thanks Chris - always handy to know in advance - I'm less likely to fall for the hard sell if I've had a day or two to see sense! :rolleyes:

Jude xx

The details of the 3 Piece Face and Body Spa set is now showing : -

Give the ultimate in luxury with this Elemis skincare trio. You'll receive Skin Nourishing Milk Bath (400ml) to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. It's great for dry or sensitive skin and can be used neat on extremely dry patches. You'll also get Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt (100ml) for deep hydration - use on hair, nails and feet too. Completing the set is Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml) to help tackle the signs of ageing. This collection is beautifully presented in a luxury gift box, ready for gift giving.

Still no picture at present.

Chris

possible OTO

Elemis Mens Shave Gel Duo
Item Number: 229716
QVC Price £22.75
Special Price £18.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

For a closer, cleaner shave, the Elemis Shave Gel Duo for men leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. The two Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gels (200ml each) contain a high-performance foam that shapes itself to the face, helping to give a supremely comfortable shaving experience.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229716

OH woweeeeeeeeeeeeee!! These are far more exciting than the TSV :D I love the sound of both - wooh ooh!! Thanks for the info both :cool:

Looking back, I wasn't going to go for the TSV.....3 orders later :eek: haha! I also got the shaving gel, one for him and one for me. Hope they do some treatment OTO's now, maybe some masks or something - my set will be complete then! :)

Latest posts

Back