Ring, worthless or valuable?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...you just get a card from R&C with a picture of the item and the basic details. I once ordered a Paraiba Tourmaline and it arrived in a huge fancy box like a big jewellery box, with a separate drawer. The ring was in a pouch held down by elastic and there was lots of bumf in the drawer together with the plastic wallet with the item code on. No certificate....I sent it back anyway as it was disappointing....

Hi,

I'm glad you like my ring genuineshopper, I was just looking at the TJC site and they give certificates with their jewellery which I did not get from rocks and co is this something to worry about? Is this normal practice with rocks and co.

I have learnt a lot about Tanzanite in this forum, it has made me much wiser on the subject. Thank you all.

Rocks & Co never send out certificates with their jewellery, but if you want one as a record you can print out your own e-certificate from their website. (Personally, I always chuck away the certificates that other channels send, but I know some people do like to keep them.)

Rocks & Co never send out certificates with their jewellery, but if you want one as a record you can print out your own e-certificate from their website. (Personally, I always chuck away the certificates that other channels send, but I know some people do like to keep them.)
And way back we even had a thread on suggestions on how best to store them! mysmilie_1537

For the anally retentive like me, it's a good idea to keep them because often they will state origin and also gem size (handy if you want to re-set later). Also good for valuation purposes.

And some of us even keep them in strict chronological order!!! :ANYWORD:

........ in cases!

And some of us even have spreadsheets with duplicate data AND photographs of everything! :)

Latest posts

Back