What is Debbie talking about???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Talk about over selling it tripe...
She's doing the Liz Earle show and has just said that it's better to use brand new muslin cloths rather than washing them. What is she on???
The set of Liz Earle Set of 14 Muslin Cloths is £20.50 + P&P £3.45 = £23.95. That makes it £1.71 a cloth. She must wash her face a minimum of twice a day with studio make up on, let's say twice a day, that means her new cloths alone without any skincare cost her £3.42 per day - what a load of carp! I notioce that Liz went v quiet when Debbie was rabbiting on!

I genuinely think she's quite a good presenter but needs to curb the carp!

i like debbie to but she is a bit hard sell.
she looks really good but i am sceptical does she look botoxed?

I watched her with the HP TSV and she kept making points/asking questions about the offer and the HP guest Danny was not able to finish answering her previous point! I wanted to hear what he had to say.

That's the big question isn't it! I still can't believe they have Lulu's stuff when we all know how much work she's had done!

i like debbie to but she is a bit hard sell.
she looks really good but i am sceptical does she look botoxed?

I think so - she looks to me like she's had some kind of eyelift. Her lids don't match her underneaths if that makes any sense at all......

its been done very well she does look good. she has fine porcelein skin which can age but looks good when cared for.
also her hair looks amazing.

its been done very well she does look good. she has fine porcelein skin which can age but looks good when cared for.
also her hair looks amazing.

Her hair's a lovely colour isn't it ? Beautifully cut as well. Makes me think I should go and have mine cut a bit shorter to see if that makes it do anything!

I find debbie really hard to watch - I'm really not a fan.

I love LE - but don't really entirely believe that her beautiful line and blemish free face is all down to her skincare

I find debbie really hard to watch - I'm really not a fan.

I love LE - but don't really entirely believe that her beautiful line and blemish free face is all down to her skincare

She was in the Brent cross branch of JL the other week meeting the buyers, according to a sales assistant i spoke to. My first question was what did she look like? She said she was beautiful with flawless skin.

Before she started her range she was an author of many books about essentail oils and natural beauty. I don't believe that Liz had any work done.

Talk about over selling it tripe...
She's doing the Liz Earle show and has just said that it's better to use brand new muslin cloths rather than washing them. What is she on???
The set of Liz Earle Set of 14 Muslin Cloths is £20.50 + P&P £3.45 = £23.95. That makes it £1.71 a cloth. She must wash her face a minimum of twice a day with studio make up on, let's say twice a day, that means her new cloths alone without any skincare cost her £3.42 per day - what a load of carp! I notioce that Liz went v quiet when Debbie was rabbiting on!

I genuinely think she's quite a good presenter but needs to curb the carp!

I heard that too Tinaborder and thought how it went against all that other presenters and Liz Earle herself has said. Admittedly the cloths do feel more abrasive when new but they are nicer to use when they have had a wash or two and with the price of them, it would be uneconomical to use a new one every time rather than a washed one. Unless of course she meant that she only uses one a week or something like that. I use a clean one every night as I wear lots of eye stuff (only use C&P on an evening and other things on a morning). Both ladies have lovely skin and hair however they have achieved it and look like a good advert for the range.

Not keen on DF as a presenter but she did make me laugh when she said AY referred to them as Telly Tarts because of all the make up they have to wear when saying it was good for removing it all.

Latest posts

Back