OMG!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Liz Earle perfume on now. Just thought I'd have a look at website and as if by magic all of the reviews have gone! Why on earth has that happened? (I have my tongue in my cheek!)
And now Debbie's reading 'online' positive reviews which no longer exist!
They are really playing below the belt with this one!

Liz Earle perfume on now. Just thought I'd have a look at website and as if by magic all of the reviews have gone! Why on earth has that happened? (I have my tongue in my cheek!)
And now Debbie's reading 'online' positive reviews which no longer exist!
They are really playing below the belt with this one!

Tina, they are all there- 67 pages worth, including the less than complimentary reviews.

I got a sample of the perfume in my last delivery direct from LizEarle and I tried it with some trepidation. I love it!

Last edited:
I was given a sample by a st.com member who described it as smelling like cheap lemon washing up liquid.:D

Its very lemon based at the being then turns into Clarins Eau de Dyn thing, then changes again into a classic Dior style thing Diorissmo(sp). It wasn't for me I will say. I would describe it as a green/floral in the French style. And if you are a LE fan and expert a natural sort of Instant Booster smell alike. You will be in for a shock.

Tina, they are all there- 67 pages worth, including the less than complimentary reviews.

I got a sample of the perfume in my last delivery direct from LizEarle and I tried it with some trepidation. I love it!

You are right, they are back. At the time it was on air though they definitely weren't there!

I have been wearing it for 6 weeks now and still absolutely love it. I have had loads of people ask me what I am wearing-it obviously just suits certain people. It smells nothing like superbalm to me,and as I don't like to smell of the tonic I am glad it smells nothing like that-I don't know why anyone ever thought it would smell like the tonic as she has stated categorically that she never intended it to smell like the tonic.There are perfumes other people rave about which just smell disgusting on me so perhaps I have a weird chemical makeup lol!

I got a sample with my latest LE order. It's like the scents I remember on female relatives as a child in the 70s. TBH, I rather like it as a change from the sweet and breezy "Britney" style perfumes we have nowadays. I still like my L'Occitane Cherry Blossom perfume, but may well give this a whirl in the new year.

I'd like to try it, where on the "evil work of the devil high street" are they selling it so I can nip in and have a try? I'm in love with Prada Eau D'Iris at the moment tho think I have spelt it wrong and also using a Jo Wood one I got in Last Clicks.

Latest posts

Back