Tony & Tenner Diniz. Who???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
Apparently, these two are "renowned" lapidaries. Well, I sort of assumed that, if they are "renowned", they might be on Google. No sign of them!!

I wonder whether Tenner reflects the value of the stuff they sell - but maybe that's cynical and unfair!

Apparently, these two are "renowned" lapidaries. Well, I sort of assumed that, if they are "renowned", they might be on Google. No sign of them!!

I wonder whether Tenner reflects the value of the stuff they sell - but maybe that's cynical and unfair!

When they are on with the presenters they look so menacing...buy or stuff or we send the boys round type of thing.

Legends in their own lunchtime :)

Seriously though, if you Google hard enough you'll find entries in a few articles that show that Tony is a member of this and that but then so am I!!!!!

"Renowned" lapidarists is very much pushing the definition - as you only have to look at the shabbily cut gemstones on this channel to know that anybody with personal and professional pride wouldn't allow gemstones (even to gain more weight/cost) to be sold using their names!

I Googled TD at the start of the year and only saw R&C returns. I have often wondered if they are just actors(and fairly bad ones at that...)

I Googled TD at the start of the year and only saw R&C returns. I have often wondered if they are just actors(and fairly bad ones at that...)

LOL! I'm pretty sure they are genuine - Tony Diniz is a director of the company I believe - but I do wish they would stop trying to be bad actors!

I watch R&Co for the jewellery, but I would enjoy watching much more if the Diniz brothers (and the presenters, come to that) would stop telling me how amazingly, unbelievably low the prices are. The worst thing is when they "guess" how much the price is going to be and then fake astonishment when it goes several hundred pounds lower. Come off it!!!

hi all,

I google Tenna Diniz and found an article dated 2008 9/25/2008. Not sure when R&C was launched, this was around the same time. I could not find anything about bis brother apart from R&C.

"Tanner Diniz showed a large parcel of natural-color aquamarine rough crystals from Mozambique as well as preform pink and red tourmaline (both irradiated) from the last big production of the Namitil mine, near Nampula in northern Mozambique. With pink and red tourmaline, different hues are irradiated separately with different intensities of irradiation. This makes the color more uniform and, in most cases, makes lighter colors darker.

Unimpressive but still pretty Paraíba tourmalines in weak to moderate saturated colors were available, but nothing with strong or vivid saturation was shown. There were more nice-quality, strongly saturated Mozambique teal and green tourmalines than there were Paraíbas, but even these were in short supply compared with the quantities typically available at North American gem shows" from the JCK web site?

http://www.jckonline.com/article/293899-JCK_Web_Feature_Brazil_Boasts_Local_Treasures.php

Sapphireblue

Latest posts

Back