Elemis TSV - 17/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just had a look at the TV Guide and there is another Elemis TSV on Sunday 17th January.

I was just looking at that in the tv guide and thinking what could they possibly have left to put in a TSV? Unless they're going to rebadge/remake something from times gone by as they've just done with the lime and ginger and then tell us it's a 'world exclusive launch'?!?

In the booklet that came with the last TSV there was a page titled Elemis News.

"Launching in 2010 is new Sharp Shower and Bath Gel and Wild Lavender Hand and Body Wash in easy to use packaging with improved formulations.

Also watch out for two NEW additions to the Elemis best selling bath and body range, sure to be firm QVC favourites!

Tune in for our January Elemis Skin Therapies show for an exciting super value Tri-Enzyme Collection guaranteed to renew and revive your skin for the New Year."

Possible Tri-Enzyme TSV?

Yeah, no tri enzyme wanted here either. Milk bath, muscle soak (anyone tried retreat bath soak?), frangipani, monoi etc and I may well be up for it. ;) Am wondering how long it's going to take me to get through my 4 TSV's - may end up ebaying it in the new year, although the competition is stiff I see :( Has anyone had the mitts? I know they're a bit extravagent but ordered them off hubby as wanted something to take new cleanser off with. The reviews are appaling! I'm on the verge of googling 'terry towelling face cloths' to see if I can get a good deal!!!

hello Capirossi, I got the mitts and they are excellent! they are a nice size for my small hands but I read reviews on qvc and some people complained that they are too small. If you have small hands they will be perfect! They wash really well in 30 degrees! Hope that helps.

Thanks Emi - that does help! I have small hands too, so hopefully they'll be ok. And it is quite nice to have the proper thing to go with everything else I suppose!! Thanks again :D

Yeah, no tri enzyme wanted here either. Milk bath, muscle soak (anyone tried retreat bath soak?), frangipani, monoi etc and I may well be up for it. ;) Am wondering how long it's going to take me to get through my 4 TSV's - may end up ebaying it in the new year, although the competition is stiff I see :( Has anyone had the mitts? I know they're a bit extravagent but ordered them off hubby as wanted something to take new cleanser off with. The reviews are appaling! I'm on the verge of googling 'terry towelling face cloths' to see if I can get a good deal!!!

Please don't worry about them they are fabulous, I have had mine for ages and they are very good quality. I have large hands and they fit no problem. :D

I loathe the milk bath with passion (bleuchh!), but if it were Sharp Shower, or Wild Lavender, or even Devil Mint Body Scrub, that would be a different matter!

Pure Retreat & Sharp Shower are my two fave Elemis body products.
Sharp Shower is lovely & spearminty,much nicer than peppermint imo
I'm currently using the Milk Bath as a moisturiser after my shower & it is gorgeous,don't have too many baths as I prefer the shower & certainly wouldn't want to waste it there.

Maybe the TSV is to announce that they're going to take some of the "nasties" out of their bath and body products because they realise that they are losing sales to brands like A'kin? :p:D:cool:

i love the Frangiapani and the milk bath so a mixture of them would be nice. These TSV's seem to be getting closer and closer.

My favourite is the Pure Retreat. QVC never do full size in it, always 125mls in kits. :( It has an orange smell in the mix, now normally orange smells and I do not get along but I love it PRB.

No Tri En for me thank you.

Maybe the TSV is to announce that they're going to take some of the "nasties" out of their bath and body products because they realise that they are losing sales to brands like A'kin? :p:D:cool:

The Milk Bath is slightly different & I don't use that one anyway as I don't like it much but the Pure Retreat & Aching Muscle Bath Soaks don't have 'nasties' in them!
No idea what's in the other body products they do but the two bath soaks I mentioned are fine! :)

My favourite is the Pure Retreat. QVC never do full size in it, always 125mls in kits. :( It has an orange smell in the mix, now normally orange smells and I do not get along but I love it PRB..

I love it too Donna & I also love the Aching Muscle bath soak! I keep hoping they will come back into stock as they were 31 quid for the two as a set, in the 400ml sizes, which is actually cheaper than you can find them for on e***!
Wish I'd bought 2 or 3 of them now when I had the chance! :(

No harm in having a look what the TSV will be but I don`t think I will be going for another Elemis TSV so soon after Christmas. I`ve only just received the December one which I must say I love.

The Milk Bath is slightly different & I don't use that one anyway as I don't like it much but the Pure Retreat & Aching Muscle Bath Soaks don't have 'nasties' in them!
No idea what's in the other body products they do but the two bath soaks I mentioned are fine! :)

I'd need to see a full ingredients listing to be able to agree with you my sweet. :D They had some irritants, toxins, perfumes and preservatives that I like to avoid and questionable foaming agents the last time I looked at them. (Admittedly a couple of years ago.) Is the foaming agent Cocamide DEA? That might have been what got them onto my Banned List. :D

Latest posts

Back