Elemis TSV - 17/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Definately a repeat as I've just seen Keeley's message on Facebook confirming that the TSV is a repeat of the July TSV.

I don't think I will be going for it - I already have an unopened Trienzyme wash and I also have a part used Trienzyme mask.

What's everyones views on the mask?? I quite like it

Yep, just seen it too :-( Not happy, but hey ho, at least it'll save me some money and I need some F.A.R.T'ing practice!!! :mysmilie_698:

Elemis 3 Piece Tri-Enzyme Skin Smoothing System
Today's Special Value Price £52.68
QVC Price £63.25
Item Number 228311
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Get smoother, more radiant skin with this great-value Elemis set. You'll receive three full-size Tri-Enzyme products to transform your beauty regime. Refresh tired skin with best-selling Resurfacing Facial Wash (200ml) - it gently removes dead skin cells leaving you with a fresh-faced complexion. Resurfacing Serum (30ml) contains white truffle and amino acids and works to improve uneven texture and the appearance of fine lines. Finally, for a skin-smoothing boost, apply the Gel Mask (50ml) - it instantly smoothes and balances, leaving you shine free.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228311

The tri-enzyme wash gave me cystic acne which wasn't quite the look I was going for. Thank goodness for Peter Thomas Roth and DDF glycolic acid skincare which has cleared up the problem and given me great skin in the process.

The tri-enzyme wash gave me cystic acne which wasn't quite the look I was going for. Thank goodness for Peter Thomas Roth and DDF glycolic acid skincare which has cleared up the problem and given me great skin in the process.

The wash also gave me whiteheads. I've also had to go easy with the Pro-Radiance one as well as I've broken out with them again after using the measured dose of this.

Didn't even bother looking at this went heard it was Tri. Never used it but wouldn't chance with mild roseaca at all. Now I have used the new Radiance and it is fine with my skin, but I only use it once a week so far.

ive been getting really good results with the wash it did make my skin go horrible to begin with but now its really working im quite amazed, ive come out today without makeup on for the first time in about 6 months!
i baught 2 tsv's lol well it is good value

Last edited:
Hmph! A bit expensive. According to my order history, this was £40 in July.

Needless to say, I have placed an order anyway. :mysmilie_34:

Hmph! A bit expensive. According to my order history, this was £40 in July.

Needless to say, I have placed an order anyway. :mysmilie_34:

The TSV was the same price in July as it is today, £52.68. :)

Latest posts

Back