John Scott Leaving Rocks and Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
<font size="5" color="#000000" style="background-color: #ffff00"><strong>BREAKING NEWS</strong></font><br /><br />John Scott is to leave Rocks and Co, speaking on his Facebook profile John said:<br /><br /><em>"very very sad......but the time is right for pastures new and exciting fresh challenges.........."</em>

If you ask me that's a career move in the right direction! Brilliant news John. I do hope that you're going onto something exciting and look forward to seeing you on our screens soon.

Oh, no!!!! John, we're really going to miss having you selling bling on our screens. Pink hours will never be the same again.

Hi John,

I just wanted to join others in wishing you all the very best and echoing that you were an asset to Rocks & Co.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, peaceful & prosperous 2010.

Love Inge xxx

Sad to see John go - he was the best thing about Rocks & Co really. All the best, John

The only good thing about Rocks & Co! How the viewing figures will drop without John! A very wise decision though because he's far too talented to be working there. Good luck in whatever you do John xx

Wishing you all the best John, cant wait to see you in action on TJC, hope you,re taking your fab shirts with you xxx

Latest posts

Back